McCain Bashing ....

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
..... me bashing McCain? Nope! This time it is McCain doing the bashing. Bashing, Obama? No way. He is bashing Bush, finally proving his statement to Obama ..... "I am not George Bush." Go figure. :confused:

MSNBC Video: msnbc.com Video Player :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Granny smacks Duck -----> :slap: Wake up! This is important news! lol :lol:

McCain has criticized Bush for months. How many damn times have you heard him say "Washington is broken" ? And you know that little trick that McCain and Bush are the same person ? It didn't work.
Wachel might think he should have done something different but he's not running against Bush---he's running against Obama.

McCain has criticized Bush for months. How many damn times have you heard him say "Washington is broken" ? And you know that little trick that McCain and Bush are the same person ? It didn't work.
Wachel might think he should have done something different but he's not running against Bush---he's running against Obama.

:eusa_boohoo: :lol:

I wouldn't be so sure. John McCain sure seems hell bent on running from Bush after all those years of support. :lol:

$McCain Bush.JPG

After that report from McCain it sounds like he has Thrown Bush under the Bus ... where he belongs. Where McCain made his mistake was not doing this about 2 months ago ... he might have not lost as many Republican's that are fed of with Republican ..........BULLSHIT.......... like me. :lol:

After that report from McCain it sounds like he has Thrown Bush under the Bus ... where he belongs. Where McCain made his mistake was not doing this about five years ago ... he might have not lost as many Republican's that are fed of with Repblican ..........BULLSHIT.......... like me. :lol:

Fixed ;)

Damn! Why not seven? lol :clap2:

Well from 9/11 to the beginning of the Iraq War, Bush was loved throughout this country and seen as a real leader by the majority.

Then after the Iraq war began, plenty of people began to realize the truth: Oh shit, we fucked up. :eusa_whistle:

Personally, I never liked the man growing up. He should of never stopped reading my pet goat and took the rest of his mafia members err cabinet with him.

Well from 9/11 to the beginning of the Iraq War, Bush was loved throughout this country and seen as a real leader by the majority.

Then after the Iraq war began, plenty of people began to realize the truth: Oh shit, we fucked up. :eusa_whistle:

Personally, I never liked the man growing up. He should of never stopped reading my pet goat and took the rest of his mafia members err cabinet with him.

I agree.... so I have given Bush from September 11, 2001 - September 11, 2008, (seven years - after your fix). The man had this country in the palm of his hand. I think 90% of us had his back, I know our family did. What did he do with our confidence in him? He blew it away like sheets in the wind. I do not know of any other President that has dropped his approval rating of his people, like Bush did, in the length of time that he did it. If there is one, please enlighten me .... and I will eat my words. :eusa_eh:

I agree.... so I have given Bush from September 11, 2001 - September 11, 2008, (seven years - after your fix). The man had this country in the palm of his hand. I think 90% of us had his back, I know our family did. What did he do with our confidence in him? He blew it away like sheets in the wind. I do not know of any other President that has dropped his approval rating of his people, like Bush did, in the length of time that he did it. If there is one, please enlighten me .... and I will eat my words. :eusa_eh:

Nixon's approval rating dropped 25% in one month.

Yes, Bush dropped lower than Nixon's lowest, but Bush never dropped 25% in one month.

Now eat your words. My suggestion would be to print the page and eat the paper. That monitor will be difficult to digest.

Nixon's approval rating dropped 25% in one month.

Yes, Bush dropped lower than Nixon's lowest, but Bush never dropped 25% in one month.

Now eat your words. My suggestion would be to print the page and eat the paper. That monitor will be difficult to digest.

how long did it take for Truman's to get to 22 percent?

No idea where it started. 22% was his lowest. He sustained extremely low ratings for 3 years - never going above the low 30's.

No idea where it started. 22% was his lowest. He sustained extremely low ratings for 3 years - never going above the low 30's.

i have a feeling it was during the Korean War but I am not sure.

he looks like a chipmunk,,and he is way to old...and he failed in Vietnam..he kept getting shot down and captured ..who wants a leader like that..he was selected to lose..like dole
just a body to give the illusion of choice

he looks like a chipmunk,,and he is way to old...and he failed in Vietnam..he kept getting shot down and captured ..who wants a leader like that..he was selected to lose..like dole
just a body to give the illusion of choice

so he is losing on purpose?

Forum List

Back