McCain Backs Away From Benghazi Conspiracies

The buck stops with the POS.

When I read because I am on dial up and can only pedal faster for my news that Panetta actually said that he didn't want to risk men going in to save other Americans, I thought I was going to bazooka barf for true.

If someone had given me the call, I would have run to hell and back to save them. I'm nobody.

I'm just a lady in the middle of nowhere. Just a gardener. But I would have climbed mountains and swam a million seas to try to save them. But no one gave me the call.

When I read because I am on dial up and can only pedal faster for my news that Panetta actually said that he didn't want to risk men going in to save other Americans, I thought I was going to bazooka barf for true.

If someone had given me the call, I would have run to hell and back to save them. I'm nobody.

I'm just a lady in the middle of nowhere. Just a gardener. But I would have climbed mountains and swam a million seas to try to save them. But no one gave me the call.

Because you are what America has typically been....theres a new breed in the WH...and its not good.

Because you are what America has typically been....theres a new breed in the WH...and its not good.

Well it's not America from the get go. This is not my America.

My name is Boone.

Hard earned and the funny thing was my dad's name was Daniel. I am Dana.

And I am angry.

holy shit, check your voicemail. i am sure they left several messages.

You know what's cold?

Can you imagine watching your people coming under fire? Going to sleep so you can look good for Vegas?

Obama. Cold. He let them die.

Bull shit.

I get so sick of the constant rw lies. Especially since the other rw's just line up to agree that its fact. Not a fucking clue among you.
Did he not go to sleep?

:D

The President, you know the dude you elected, went to sleep while his Embassy was under attack.

Now no matter which you play it, Bam Bam went to sleep while men were fighting for their lives and dying so he could look good for Vegas.

Any questions?

Are you serious? We, The U S A, is at war in Afgahnistan. We have wars on drugs and other criminal activity where government agencies have gun battles all over this country and other parts of the world every day. There are hyjackings and piracies and kidnapings that involve Americans and American forces going on every day that you never hear about and some that you do.

The president has commitments to a schedule as presidents do and needs to maintain a personal schedule of taking care of his own personal needs such as eating and sleeping as well as seeing to some of the needs of his own family.

A president can only do so much. He has thousands of people asigned to watch over the hot spots night and day through a variety of agencies and he must trust in their abilities.

I think some of you have unrealistic ideas of what a president can or should do during any crisis big or small.

Do any of you think during WWII that Eisenhower never went to sleep? Hundreds of Americans dying every day and night and he is in charge of much of what happened reguarding their lives as we invaded Africa and Europe. Do you think the presidents that were elected that oversaw these events never slept or traveled or maintained schedules unrelated to these conflicts and other emergencies?

Get a grip.

Last edited:
Maybe if he was at the meetings..

You know what's cold?

Can you imagine watching your people coming under fire? Going to sleep so you can look good for Vegas?

Obama. Cold. He let them die.

Bull shit.

I get so sick of the constant rw lies. Especially since the other rw's just line up to agree that its fact. Not a fucking clue among you.

Panetta admitted he let them die. That it was "too risky" to save them.

So why are all of you on various boards (and yes I scope you on others) denying the truth?

Panetta has fully got it out there that he specifically let them die.

He couldn't rescue them in his mind.

Why do you guys keep lying? It's strange guys when you have the Defense Secretary fully coming out in a press conference saying he let them die because a rescue would have been too risky, but you guys are still on about this point.

Bull shit.

Did he not go to sleep?

The President, you know the dude you elected, went to sleep while his Embassy was under attack.

Now no matter which you play it, Bam Bam went to sleep while men were fighting for their lives and dying so he could look good for Vegas.

Any questions?

Are you serious? We, The U S A, is at war in Afgahnistan. We have wars on drugs and other criminal activity where government agencies have gun battles all over this country and other parts of the world every day. There are hyjackings and piracies and kidnapings that involve Americans and American forces going on every day that you never hear about and some that you do.

The president has commitments to a schedule as presidents do and needs to maintain a personal schedule of taking care of his own personal needs such as eating and sleeping as well as seeing to some of the needs of his own family.

A president can only do so much. He has thousands of people asigned to watch over the hot spots night and day through a variety of agencies and he must trust in their abilities.

I think some of you have unrealistic ideas of what a president can or should do during any crisis big or small.

Do any of you think during WWII that Eisenhower never went to sleep? Hundreds of Americans dying every day and night and he is in charge of much of what happened reguarding their lives as we invaded Africa and Europe. Do you think the presidents that were elected that oversaw these events never slept or traveled or maintained schedules unrelated to these conflicts and other emergencies?

Get a grip.

Huggy.

When you have your VP out there screaming that AQ is dead but GM is alive. Chest thumping moron that he is.

When you have 9/11 approaching.

When you have a drone attack that just killed AQ #2. Libyan. Ouch.

Big hint some one might be pissed off.

When you have AQ#1 asking for vengeance.

When you have AQ flags flying all over Benghazi.

When you have the new Libyan President telling the truth while the bastards in the White House are lying their asses off

Shall I continue?

Not one thing I have said is a lie. Not one thing is a falsehood.

Would you like me to continue?

Glad to see the crazy train is still going strong in this thread.

What's the crazy train?

I know for me it's a man begging for help and the White House denying him.

Obama sleeps. Ambassador Stevens is getting slaughtered. Tyrone is told to stand down but he runs to help.

Obama sleeps.

Hey he's your guy.

Did he not go to sleep?

Any questions?

Get a grip.

Huggy.

When you have your VP out there screaming that AQ is dead but GM is alive. Chest thumping moron that he is. Biden spoke at "ralleys" like all politicians do...in a raised voice. Characterizing him as "screaming" is stupid. Oh ya... he did not say AQ is dead...He said Bin Ladin is dead.

When you have 9/11 approaching. I'm not sure what you expected the U S to do. There was no way I can percieve that we could have placed enough military personell in all of the places trouble could have broken out. Also there was a video and a Muslim cleric on the TV and radio in Pakistan that was calling for retribution for Muslims as they felt they or Muhammed were insulted. Without THAT distraction it would have been a lot easier to sort out where the trouble spots were.

When you have a drone attack that just killed AQ #2. Libyan. Ouch. We cannot stop killing AQ leaders just because 9/11 is rolling around on the calender.

Big hint some one might be pissed off. OK...but who? and where? The world ...especially the ME and Northern Africa are still dangerous places every day of the year. The Ambassador was an idiot not being safe in Trippoli.

When you have AQ#1 asking for vengeance.

When you have AQ flags flying all over Benghazi.

When you have the new Libyan President telling the truth while the bastards in the White House are lying their asses off It is hard to know what the "truth" is under such circumstances.

Shall I continue? Can I stop you?:lol:

Not one thing I have said is a lie. Not one thing is a falsehood. Pretty much everything you said is a half truth....which is not the whole truth.

Would you like me to continue?
I believe in free speach.

Last edited:
Glad to see the crazy train is still going strong in this thread.

What's the crazy train?

I know for me it's a man begging for help and the White House denying him.

Obama sleeps. Ambassador Stevens is getting slaughtered. Tyrone is told to stand down but he runs to help.

Obama sleeps.

Hey he's your guy.

You should know, you're the conductor.

Chris do you really think this is for funny. Men begging for help.

Do you think its a game when men beg for help? What part of I think I'm going to die can't you help me don't you understand?

Forum List

Back