McCain asks NC GOP to pull ad attacking Obama

And the state party basically gave McCain the finger... huge show of respect to their nominee. :rolleyes:

Seems to me Jill, we are talking about IQ or lack thereof. I listened to the lady on NPR who refused to pull the ad. Can you say backwoods?

When I traveled through the deep south in the sixties it was a scary place with civil rights going on everywhere, seems we haven't come that far.

McCain will do his own thing and damn the torpedoes.

I think his will be a very interesting presidency.

My money says the old man won't even make it to November without a major health issue. Not wishing him bad health but his age is going to become HUGE.
Cheney's managed just fine with his health issues....amazing how the docs can patch you back together these days....when you have top notch free market health care...

Still it's true that McCain's choice for VP is going to be HUGE.

Cheney's managed just fine with his health issues....amazing how the docs can patch you back together these days....when you have top notch free market health care...

Cheney didn't have free market health care. He had government provided health care.

Try again.

Genius.

Yeah but it really screwed his brain up...No sorry, it was screwed up before the "patch" job.

I want to see McCain and Obama somewhere. With either as president with the other in a cabinet posistion. Preferably Obama with McCain but truly the ideal would be McCain as pres, Obama in the cabinet and after 8 years of McCain, Obama could nail it.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lowe-1.gif

Forum List

Back