McCain and Israel's Bombing of the U.S.S. Liberty

no little man you are the one that has been played..my statement was very precise..and yours is no explanation for this speech and its warning
i've already seen everything you got
its all old and tired
do you have any idea how HUGE that would make your conspiracy?

do you have any idea how small your mind is...did you not listen to the speech ? or are you saying Kennedy was just talking out his ass for something to do ?
everything is a conspiracy to you, yet i'm the one with the small mind, i got ya
:rolleyes:

do you have any idea how small your mind is...did you not listen to the speech ? or are you saying Kennedy was just talking out his ass for something to do ?

Actually I think Kennedy was warning us about the military industrial complex, namely the Bush family. I think George H.W. Bush had something to do with Kennedy's death in 1963.:mad::eusa_whistle:

Actually I think Kennedy was warning us about the military industrial complex, namely the Bush family. I think George H.W. Bush had something to do with Kennedy's death in 1963.:mad::eusa_whistle:

that is the standard misinformation line.. but Kennedy never uses those words ..he said secret society's.. with secret oaths...Eisenhower gave the military industrial complex speech...but essential it is one in the same..Eisenhower addressed the structure ..Kennedy those who control it

Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY]YouTube - Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex.[/ame]

Last edited:
the pilot came out..confessed

USS Liberty Attack - False Flag

YouTube - USS Liberty Attack - False Flag

yes, we do need to bring this up..the men of the liberty will soon all be dead...lets not forget what happened to them...the pilots said they knew it was a us ship flying a us flag...why in the world would anyone believe that israel is our ally...israel is more than willing to let us fight to the death for their existence..unfortunately it will be our dead not theirs...

REMEMBER THE USS LIBERTY....AND THE MEN WHO DIED THAT DAY...why was the captain of the ship given the medal of honor but not at the white house...its been a long cover up and its time the truth was said

oh yeah Bush Sr is involed in the kennedy assassination up to his ears.A great book that details that is Plusible Denial by Mark Lane.He was a lawyer who was friends with Jim Garrison.Also if you go to youtube and type in the JFK BUSH connection,theres evidence in that video as well.

It was a deliberate attack but it wasn't intended to be directed at the U.S. You know that... the U.S. knows that.

Tacky discussion.

And one of the things I really dislike about the leftwing of my party.

The Israelis knew the U.S.S. Liberty was an American ship.

The fact that Johnson didn't make an issue out of this is a national disgrace.

The Israeli tail wagging the American dog.

The Israelis knew the U.S.S. Liberty was an American ship.

The fact that Johnson didn't make an issue out of this is a national disgrace.

The Israeli tail wagging the American dog.
You are 100% correct!!

The Zionist Israelis attacked the U.S.S. Liberty knowing full well it was an Americal ship.

They mistakenly thought the ship would sink quickly with all hands lost.

That way they could blame Egypt for the attack and sinking. Thus drawing the United States into a conflict on the side of Israel and against Egypt.

Thankfully the ship didn't sink, even after repeated attacks. This left too many witnesses for Israel to deny her involvement. So the Israels claimed mistaken identity.

The Zionist newer cease to lie and back stab America every chance they get.

Saddly, if someone calls for a truthfull investigation. They are labeled as anti-semitic or a nazi.

Israel is nothing but a terrorist State ran by Zionist war criminals.

Unfortunately the American public has been brainwashed to believe that Israel is our friend and ally.

When in reality Israel is America's mortal enemy.

ok,,,this is what happened!

the u.s.s. liberty was a "spy ship" - it was listnin to the arab israeli war going down = the israelis were " COOKING " the messages of the arabs from the front lines to their HQ.

it goes like this --- when an arab commander called for help - the israelies would change the message into saying - " we are ok - do not send help" - and when an arab commander wired HQ. that - " everything is ok in my sector " the israelies would change the message to say - " SEND HELP NOW - WE R UNDER ATTACK" - thus arab HQ. would send troops where they r not needed =

israel won the war - but they kept bombing arabs to death= it was like - " THE HIGHWAY OF DEATH" during the iraq war when gen powell called off the bombing - israelis were bombing and killing everything in sight -

the " LIBERTY" informed wash. what was going on - wash informed the israeli ambassador - and he in formed israeli military to srtop the bombing - when the israeli military figured out what " liberty " was doing - they attacked it

that is the standard misinformation line.. but Kennedy never uses those words ..he said secret society's.. with secret oaths...Eisenhower gave the military industrial complex speech...but essential it is one in the same..Eisenhower addressed the structure ..Kennedy those who control it

Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY]YouTube - Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex.[/ame]

ike is a perfect example of how republicans always give ammo to the left - where was ike when there were millions of vietcong flags from n.y. to calif - where was ike when klinton sold all our nuke & mussile secrets to red china -where is ike now that komrade obama has more of amerikans money than any 1000 military industrial compleses could ever have ? you can always count on republicans to snatch defeat from victory

Forum List

Back