McCain Advisor: Palin a whackjob

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Think Progress McCain adviser: Palin is ‘a whack job.’

The infighting within the McCain campaign has become increasingly public, with growing frustration directed at Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK). Last week, CNN reported that one McCain source called Palin “a diva” who “takes no advice from anyone.” Politico’s Mike Allen reports another McCain adviser’s criticism of Palin:
***In convo with Playbook, a top McCain adviser one-ups the priceless “diva” description, calling her “a whack job.”
Asked to respond to reports that she is “going rogue,” Palin declared them “absolutely, 100 percent false,” adding, “John McCain and I, and our camps, are working together to get John McCain elected.” MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow noted Palin’s word choice: “Your camps, plural? A McCain camp and a Palin camp? That does not sound good.”

Who is she supposed to "take advice from"? The Washington insiders that all of America distrusts and both parties have sworn to avoid?

Of course they're disgruntled. Screw them.

This is just Obama people attempting to demoralize McCain people.

All you need to know is that McCain is closing in and Obama is campaigning in a Blue State!

This is just Obama people attempting to demoralize McCain people.

All you need to know is that McCain is closing in and Obama is campaigning in a Blue State!

what blue state is Obama campaigning in Paperboy? do tell.

Tomorrow and Thurs he'll be in FL.... that's not a blue state. yet

Think Progress McCain adviser: Palin is ‘a whack job.’

The infighting within the McCain campaign has become increasingly public, with growing frustration directed at Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK). Last week, CNN reported that one McCain source called Palin “a diva” who “takes no advice from anyone.” Politico’s Mike Allen reports another McCain adviser’s criticism of Palin:
***In convo with Playbook, a top McCain adviser one-ups the priceless “diva” description, calling her “a whack job.”
Asked to respond to reports that she is “going rogue,” Palin declared them “absolutely, 100 percent false,” adding, “John McCain and I, and our camps, are working together to get John McCain elected.” MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow noted Palin’s word choice: “Your camps, plural? A McCain camp and a Palin camp? That does not sound good.”

The Palin's are members of the Alaska Independence Party. The founder/leader of the party said that their members should join the Democrats and Republican parties, but only in name. Why do this? Because these two parties have all the power. No one takes the AIP seriously. So Sarah ran as a Republican, even though her loyalties are to the AIP, which wants to succeed from America.

Alaska enjoyed the high prices of oil. When gas was cheap, they struggled. When gas went up to $140 a barrell, Alaska got rich.

So Sarah didn't do shit to make Alaska prosperous. A retard could be Governor of Alaska.

Anyways, imagine if Alaska left the US. How expensive would gas be? They already raped us for a few years at the pump and we are fellow Americans. Do you think the AIP cares about us? We aren't "real" americans anyways.

No snookums...it's the McCain people BEING demoralized.

Now jillian, you know wingnutnewsboy doesn't like it when someone says something about his sacred Sarah Palin.

How dare someone put her down, you know he would never do that about anyone that's a democrat now, right?

The Palin's are members of the Alaska Independence Party. The founder/leader of the party said that their members should join the Democrats and Republican parties, but only in name. Why do this? Because these two parties have all the power. No one takes the AIP seriously. So Sarah ran as a Republican, even though her loyalties are to the AIP, which wants to succeed from America.

Alaska enjoyed the high prices of oil. When gas was cheap, they struggled. When gas went up to $140 a barrell, Alaska got rich.

So Sarah didn't do shit to make Alaska prosperous. A retard could be Governor of Alaska.

Anyways, imagine if Alaska left the US. How expensive would gas be? They already raped us for a few years at the pump and we are fellow Americans. Do you think the AIP cares about us? We aren't "real" americans anyways.

you're a real fucking idiot, though.

A retard could be governer of Alaska? How idiotic are you? Listen, I don't like the woman, and I don't think she has enough experience to be president, but if it is one thing this woman knows about it's Alaska. She knows every single in and out of Alaska. They have a massive budget of over $5 billion a year, they have infrastructure needs with the weather being what it is. They have energy, food, strict hunting and fishing laws... it's a very complicated state and so far, she's done a good job up there.

Personal attacks on candidates should not be allowed here. Especially idiotic ones.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
you're a real fucking idiot, though.

So then you are going to vote for me like you did idiot Bush and now will do for idiot McCain?

From Dec 2007 interview John McCain admits he's not smart enough to offer a solution to the sub prime mortgage mess. Finally the "straight talk express" delivers some straight talk.

Of course one of the "smart people" he later refers to is Phil Gramm, his chief economic advisor. You know the same guy primarily responsible for the de-regulation of the mortgage industry. Which is what got us in to this mess in the first place.

So then you are going to vote for me like you did idiot Bush and now will do for idiot McCain?

From Dec 2007 interview John McCain admits he's not smart enough to offer a solution to the sub prime mortgage mess. Finally the "straight talk express" delivers some straight talk.

Of course one of the "smart people" he later refers to is Phil Gramm, his chief economic advisor. You know the same guy primarily responsible for the de-regulation of the mortgage industry. Which is what got us in to this mess in the first place.

never voted for bush, but if there is a place on the ballot for "moron in chief", you've got my vote, moron.

A retard could be governer of Alaska? How idiotic are you? Listen, I don't like the woman, and I don't think she has enough experience to be president, but if it is one thing this woman knows about it's Alaska. She knows every single in and out of Alaska. They have a massive budget of over $5 billion a year, they have infrastructure needs with the weather being what it is. They have energy, food, strict hunting and fishing laws... it's a very complicated state and so far, she's done a good job up there.

Personal attacks on candidates should not be allowed here. Especially idiotic ones.

personal attacks? you mean like when you compared palin to Khoemeni?

Even though McStupid is blind to the fact that Palin is a self-serving whore, it's good that SOMEONE in his camp can see her for the back-biting bitch that she is.

The McCain camp's just mad because she wants to be independent. Get over it and let her do what she wants.

i posed the question a few days ago...is she a diva gone bad etc...most of the posters who replied felt she is simply distancing herself from mccain and setting up herself for 2012. i guess only time will tell.

Forum List

Back