McCain advisor adds 51st state to Union!

Ok, you guys seem to be mis-understanding the whole point of posting this video.

A McCain advisor completely discounted the entire population of Northern Virginia and called the rest of Virginia "REAL Virginia" which implies that the rest of Virginia is fake and isn't really Virginia.

For her to say that, while we they are so desperately trying to do EVERYTHING in their power to win Virginia, is not a good thing. It's very insulting.

Ohhhh... and just look who her husband is!

American Land Title Association Names Kurt Pfotenhauer as CEO | Reuters

A lobbyist for the mortgage industry.... hmmmmmmm.

The point is, the region usually described as "Northern Virginia is little distinguishable from DC. The rest of the state is. It's a recognized regional difference if you live in Virginia just as the Peninsula and the Tidewater regions are.

Ok, you guys seem to be mis-understanding the whole point of posting this video.

A McCain advisor completely discounted the entire population of Northern Virginia and called the rest of Virginia "REAL Virginia" which implies that the rest of Virginia is fake and isn't really Virginia.

For her to say that, while we they are so desperately trying to do EVERYTHING in their power to win Virginia, is not a good thing. It's very insulting.

Ohhhh... and just look who her husband is!

American Land Title Association Names Kurt Pfotenhauer as CEO | Reuters

A lobbyist for the mortgage industry.... hmmmmmmm.

What part of Va clings to their guns and religion?

Yeah, unfortunately for her, ALL of Virginia votes, not just "the rest of Virginia."

And if Virginia has been so "liberal" how has it been a red state since 1964?

HE SAID NORTHEN VIRGINIA! Which is just south of Washington, DC, which you may have heard is a decaying metropolis governed by the least able among us: LEFTISTS...

i wasnt calling you a nazi, kid
get over it
LOL
grammar nazi is similar to soup nazi

Calling me a kid doesn't make you sound smart or your posts look better.

I can see you're still full of hate though. Might want to see a doctor for some medication or something.

Forum List

Back