McCain advisor adds 51st state to Union!

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Announcing the 51st state of the Union - though it has yet to be ratified by anyone, including Virginians themselves, Nancy Pfotenauer called "Northern Virginia not the 'real' Virginia." To demonstrate, I've included a map of our new 51st state.

[youtube]vjY8A5IFYbg[/youtube]

Attachments

• $dkrealvirginiamap.jpg
    $dkrealvirginiamap.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Announcing the 51st state of the Union - though it has yet to be ratified by anyone, including Virginians themselves, Nancy Pfotenauer called "Northern Virginia not the 'real' Virginia." To demonstrate, I've included a map of our new 51st state.
ah, the rebutal to "57 states"
LOL

I like how she insulted 1/3 of the state McCain is desperately trying to win. Good job there. :eusa_clap:

Obama 57

McCain 51

An Obama landslide!

did you miss the fact that it was the TV host that said "northern Virgina" first, and that she was just responding to him
there is no state called "northern Maine" but there is a Northern part of Maine
same thing for that

Well I know people from northern virginia who call "real" virginia" slower virginia!

Ok, you guys seem to be mis-understanding the whole point of posting this video.

A McCain advisor completely discounted the entire population of Northern Virginia and called the rest of Virginia "REAL Virginia" which implies that the rest of Virginia is fake and isn't really Virginia.

For her to say that, while we they are so desperately trying to do EVERYTHING in their power to win Virginia, is not a good thing. It's very insulting.

Ohhhh... and just look who her husband is!

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS175786+12-Dec-2007+BW20071212

A lobbyist for the mortgage industry.... hmmmmmmm.

Last edited:
forgetting that that wasnt what she said

Umm, I didn't claim she said anything specific, except that she insulted them. Which she did. I like how the host even gave her an opportunity to say she didn't mean what she said, but she stuck by her guns. Hilarious.

Ok, you guys seem to be mis-understanding the whole point of posting this video.

A McCain advisor completely discounted the entire population of Northern Virginia and called the rest of Virginia "REAL Virginia" which implies that the rest of Virginia is fake and isn't really Virginia.

For her to say that, while we they are so desperately trying to do EVERYTHING in their power to win Virginia, is not a good thing. It's very insulting.

Ohhhh... and just look who her husband is!

American Land Title Association Names Kurt Pfotenhauer as CEO | Reuters

A lobbyist for the mortgage industry.... hmmmmmmm.

I lived in Northern Virginia. It is as Liberal as Cambridge, Berkley and Boulder so her comment probably plays well to the rest of Virginia.

I lived in Northern Virginia. It is as Liberal as Cambridge, Berkley and Boulder so her comment probably plays well to the rest of Virginia.

Yeah, unfortunately for her, ALL of Virginia votes, not just "the rest of Virginia."

And if Virginia has been so "liberal" how has it been a red state since 1964?

I was born in Southern California. The rest of the USA makes fun of us: "They're all fruits, flakes or nuts!" But we actually make fun of Northern California, San Fran in particular as being the weirdos. I'm sure every state does the that same sort of regional thing.

Forum List

Back