Trump McCain, a loyal American

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
McCain will vote NO on the repeal of Obamacare, giving new life to President Obama's signature accomplishment and sounding the death knell for Trump and Republicans war against the health of American citizens. McCain, Susan Collins and Rand Paul are true patriots. Trump and the rest of the Republicans in congress do not support America. So they can kiss off. Bigly, covfefe!!!!!

Paul told the Associated Press he plans to vote against the Graham-Cassidy bill because it does not do enough to repeal Obamacare's regulations and taxes not the other way around.

McCain will vote NO on the repeal of Obamacare, giving new life to President Obama's signature accomplishment and sounding the death knell for Trump and Republicans war against the health of American citizens. McCain, Susan Collins and Rand Paul are true patriots. Trump and the rest of the Republicans in congress do not support America. So they can kiss off. Bigly, covfefe!!!!!

Great work by John McCain

Doing what is best for America

Benedict Arnold is no longer the poster child of treason.

Fuck McLame.
And you have that garbage to spew about a loyal American who fought for his country, was captured and tortured. I bet you didn't even manage to serve in the Boy Scouts, much less our military. You're about as patriotic as your messiah, Don the Con.

McCain is an old corrupt dumbass warmongering elitist.

...but the Left loves him.

Since Obamacare is unaffordable for the middle class how can you claim it gives health to American citizens? This puzzles me!

The question was too hard I guess? Obama's gift to America is failing and unaffordable but John McCain is a patriot!

Fuck McLame.
And you have that garbage to spew about a loyal American who fought for his country, was captured and tortured. I bet you didn't even manage to serve in the Boy Scouts, much less our military. You're about as patriotic as your messiah, Don the Con.

Yes McCain was a loyal American and I believe he still thinks he is however, I question his mental fitness to continue to serve. Especially with a brain tumor now.

Since Obamacare is unaffordable for the middle class how can you claim it gives health to American citizens? This puzzles me!
Do a little research. Look at the Americans covered, the lives saved. And, where is the "something better" that the lying Don the Con promised? Don't like Obamacare? Then work to make it better. We need national health care. Eventually most Americans will recognize that, certainly not Don the Con, as all he wants is a win. Bigly, covfefe!

Fuck McLame.

Yes McCain was a loyal American and I believe he still thinks he is however, I question his mental fitness to continue to serve. Especially with a brain tumor now.
And you don't question the fitness to serve of Don the Con? Sad, so sad.

McCain is an old corrupt dumbass warmongering elitist.

...but the Left loves him.
Because he is a patriotic American who served his country in Vietnam and continues to serve it now, not like the lying, draft dodging Don the Con.

There is no 'Don the Con' you are having a liberal, lefty hallucination possibly brought on by a belief in liberalism which, as we all know, is a mental disorder.

There is no 'Don the Con' you are having a liberal, lefty hallucination possibly brought on by a belief in liberalism which, as we all know, is a mental disorder.
Well, how about Barking Dog, or Dotard for starters. I also like Comrade Gropes-A-Lot, Liar of the Century, or Con Artist.

He is a joke on the world stage and at home. His demise would be welcome, in whatever form it takes. Can't wait until Mueller gets through with the fool.

As a man facing death due to cancer.....McCain understands the impact of losing your healthcare

He did not want this horrendous bill on his conscience

Well, how about Barking Dog, or Dotard for starters. I also like Comrade Gropes-A-Lot, Liar of the Century, or Con Artist.

He is a joke on the world stage and at home. His demise would be welcome, in whatever form it takes. Can't wait until Mueller gets through with the fool.

I see, you side with Little Kimmy......IMO that's pretty deranged.

As a man facing death due to cancer.....McCain understands the impact of losing your healthcare

He did not want this horrendous bill on his conscience

No one would lose their healthcare. You are believing a RINO with brain cancer.

McCain, in a statement issued later Friday, said he would not vote for the bill because he disagreed with the procedural shortcuts Republicans were taking to get the bill to the floor without committee hearings and the opportunity for amendments.

Just putting his reason behind his actions before people start making assumptions for him.

Fuck McLame.
SELECTIVE Service Is an Elitist Term, Yet the Oligarchy Gets Away With Such Verbal Treason

Why didn't McCain himself say that about all the pro-war hypocrites in his own party who manipulated the biased system to weasel out of having to fight the Communists? By the way, it does matter that Trump and Bill Clinton were never pro-war.

Forum List

Back