McCain a Class Act

There are some politicians, whether you agree with their politics or not, and who are on both sides of the political spectrum, that are indeed class acts.... McCain is indeed one of them

hahaha I have the magic to mark a thread old way before its time, too funny

At times he is

He may not have been the right call for President (for me) based on his ideology. I am a conservative..he is not.

But as for your response...please offer me an example oif when he was NOT a class act.

No pork barrel spending ever (Something Ron Paul can state, surprising RP is a PORKER)! Votes consistently against tax increases and other non-pork wasteful spending! That fits fiscal conservative creditials for me!

John%20McCain%20Young%201.jpg

McCain has always been a class act. Even though he disagrees with Obama politically, he has little tolerance for the personal attacks. He even stood up to the Obama is an arab lady, during his campaign.

He would have made an exceptional president if he had won in 2000. God only knows what would have happened if he had been president instead of Bush

How does McCain lying about support from the VFW during the campaign and claiming to be the "Vet's best friend in Congress" while allowing the crumbling existence known as Walter Reed continue, equal class?

He has bouts of decency in his life.

Devorcing his wife to marry a rich dancing queen was not one of them.

I really don't know if it is McCain that is better than the average republican, or just that so many republicans listen to really terrible sources of media, like FAUX, and Rush, who are more than likely going to invent, or make up something,rather than reporting the truth, that the republicans at the meeting are nearly rabidly insane. I can give him credit for at least trying to remain rooted in the truth about Obama, and knocking down some of the most ridiculous lies that have been told about him. He should go further and discount the sources.

On that subject, I really wish there was a crime for people lying, or reprsenting opinion as fact, a huge fine like if you showed a nipple from way back, for 1/30 of a second. But like FAUX proved when being sued, there is no obligation to tell the truth, even on the news. So, FAUX has taken it to heart.

McCain is far from being great, but he is the best of a really cantankerous, loathesome bunch of fairly non-human types, that value money over real people, over their health, their educations, and even a minimal standard of living. And jeez, look at his life, leaving his wife when she became disabled, real noble.

At times he is

He may not have been the right call for President (for me) based on his ideology. I am a conservative..he is not.

But as for your response...please offer me an example oif when he was NOT a class act.

No pork barrel spending ever (Something Ron Paul can state, surprising RP is a PORKER)! Votes consistently against tax increases and other non-pork wasteful spending! That fits fiscal conservative creditials for me!

Amnesty was the turn off to me. A big tunr off. It rewarded those that broke the law from those that came here illegallyt to those that empoloyed them to save a buck.

A true conservative would never have supported such an idea.

It is their favorite song when they met, she is rich and his 1st wife stayed loyal to him the entire time he was a prisoner.

He also said some pretty nasty things about a underaged little girl in a written speech.

He wrote the words out and then "performed" them in public.

Barack Obama and John McCain's favourite songs revealed | News | NME.COM

John McCain's top ten:

ABBA - 'Dancing Queen'
Roy Orbison - 'Blue Bayou'
ABBA - 'Take A Chance On Me'
Merle Haggard - 'If We Make It Through December'
Dooley Wilson - 'As Time Goes By'
The Beach Boys - 'Good Vibrations'
Louis Armstrong - 'What A Wonderful World'
Frank Sinatra - 'I've Got You Under My Skin'
Neil Diamond - 'Sweet Caroline'
The Platters - 'Smoke Gets In Your Eyes'

They Met at a ballroom dance

Last edited:
It is their favorite song when they met, she is rich and his 1st wife stayed loyal to him the entire time he was a prisoner.

He also said some pretty nasty things about a underaged little girl in a written speech.

He wrote the words out and then "performed" them in public.

I heard that rumor on Hannity Board but when the poster was aksed for a link or more information, it offered an op piece from Huffington that simple said "I heard about a time McCain......"

So please...something like that.....the nasty things about a female minor that he acted out IN PUBLIC......it MUST have many a link.....please offer me one.

Forum List

Back