MCBall 04

pegwinn

Top of the Food Chain
Apr 17, 2004
Texas
My first Marine Corps Birthday Ball without a uniform on taken on 10 November 04. The lady to the extreme Right is my Wife. The young lady to the extreme left is my youngest daughter. The Marine is my oldest daughter. She was promoted that day and was selected to attend OCS this summer. OOHRah.

Attachments

• $tn_MCBall04.jpg
    $tn_MCBall04.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 164
pegwinn said:
My first Marine Corps Birthday Ball without a uniform on taken on 10 November 04. The lady to the extreme Right is my Wife. The young lady to the extreme left is my youngest daughter. The Marine is my oldest daughter. She was promoted that day and was selected to attend OCS this summer. OOHRah.

Nice family Pegwinn. Congrats to the daughter on the promotion! Please give her my thanks for her service. :usa:

Beautiful family you have there. Just how strange was it not wearing your uniform?

Joz said:
Beautiful family you have there. Just how strange was it not wearing your uniform?

Well thanks Joz. It was really wierd. To be among family and friends but still sort of on the outside looking in. Almost two years retired and I still haven't quite got it all worked out. I still bust out the retirement parade pics and look at them with the "what the hell did I do that for" look.

pegwinn said:
.... I still bust out the retirement parade pics and look at them with the "what the hell did I do that for" look.
I tried PMing you but it's full. :D

pegwinn said:

OUTSTANDING!!! You must be so very proud, and with good reason. I sure would be.

Fine looking family.

Kathianne said:
Nice family Pegwinn. Congrats to the daughter on the promotion! Please give her my thanks for her service. :usa:

Pale Rider said:
OUTSTANDING!!! You must be so very proud, and with good reason. I sure would be.

Fine looking family.

Thanks to the both of you. Have an awesome Easter :cof:

pegwinn said:

Congrats to your daughter. In my 5 years of Army time, I never met a bad OCS officer. I'm sure she'll succeed.

pegwinn said:

Wow you have a lot to celebrate and be thankful for!!

Forum List

Back