McAuliffe considering run against Trump

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The Virginia governor is pathetic. His behavior in Charlottesville was despicable, instead of building barricades and keeping the Antifa and Triple K thugs apart from each other, he encouraged mixing. Further, not nearly enough national guard and police in attendance.

A responsible governor would have kept the combatants 150 yards away from each other at all times. I consider McAuliffe partly responsible for the death of the one broad during the August 2017 catastrophe.

If he can't handle a prescheduled Riot between two terrorists outfits, how will he be able to handle the random events that he can expect during a reign as President.

Terry McAuliffe eyes a 2020 bid - CNNPolitics

IMG_0531.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Virginia governor is pathetic. His behavior in Charlottesville was despicable, instead of building barricades and keeping the Antifa and Triple K thugs apart from each other, he encouraged mixing. Further, not nearly enough national guard and police in attendance.

A responsible governor would have kept the combatants 150 yards away from each other at all times. I consider McAuliffe partly responsible for the death of the one broad during the August 2017 catastrophe.

If he can't handle a prescheduled Riot between two terrorists outfits, how will he be able to handle the random events that he can expect during a reign as President.

He's been a prick for a long time, and brought nothing to Virginia.

View attachment 252585

The Democrats don't have anyone. Well, they don't have anyone serious anyhow.

Spartacus? LOL. Pocahontas? ridiculous. Beto the phony Mexican, Creepy Joe, Crazy Bernie, Crooked HIllary? Hickenlooper is a man who watches Deep Throat with his mum. And now this clown? Its going from bad to ridiculously bad.

View attachment 252585

Spartacus? LOL. Pocahontas? ridiculous. Beto the phony Mexican, Creepy Joe, Crazy Bernie, Crooked HIllary? Hickenlooper is a man who watches Deep Throat with his mum. And now this clown? Its going from bad to ridiculously bad.

ANYONE.
Any human being would be better than the asshat liar-in-chief we have now.

View attachment 252585

Neither party has anyone I want for president.

Can we ask Mitt Romney to run again?

I'd vote for him now. Considering all the rotten choices on both sides.

Just give me a decent and honorable man who understands he is president of ALL the people.

View attachment 252585

ANYONE.

How about Mike Avenatti? Looks like a realistic guy, a lot more honest than the rest of the field. An Avenatti/Smollett ticket would be really interesting

View attachment 252585

Just give me a decent and honorable man who understands he is president of ALL the people.

You can ask Romney if you want, but I don't think he is any more ready and willing to fight than he was in 2012.

As an Old Honky, I know that I am persona non grata regardless of what Democrat would win.

View attachment 252585

ANYONE.

How about Mike Avenatti? Looks like a realistic guy, a lot more honest than the rest of the field. An Avenatti/Smollett ticket would be really interesting

Do you know what the word “anyone” means?

He's been a prick for a long time, and brought nothing to Virginia.
The MeGeneration's Joe Kennedy

He was an Enronian crook at Global Crossing who joined the Democratic bigwigs in order to keep from being sent to prison.

this is unbelievable... romney is infamous for being 1st person in history to vote againsst his own party in an impeachment proceeding

Trump stood for him but romney couldn't do the same... If there had been a valid reason to vote against Trump, it would be understandable.. but there wasnt

rino

Forum List

Back