McAttack Campaign In Panic Mode

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Now that they are down the shit shoot and the economy is seen as the blame of current party in charge, Country First get fucked.

The two liars on the right are now calling Barack a liar. What a crock of shit when you can list all the lies they have told. I loved it when McLiar stood in front of his supporters and told them no one had to tell him what the truth was. Wow! he's really smart.:cuckoo:

Their campaign has degenerated into pathetic little name calling.:evil:

It's one thing to plan a a personal attack strategey, but it's really stupid to let the media know that's what your doing.:eusa_liar:

Now that they are down the shit shoot and the economy is seen as the blame of current party in charge, Country First get fucked.

The two liars on the right are now calling Barack a liar. What a crock of shit when you can list all the lies they have told. I loved it when McLiar stood in front of his supporters and told them no one had to tell him what the truth was. Wow! he's really smart.:cuckoo:

It's one thing to plan a a personal attack strategey, but it's really stupid to let the media know that's what your doing.:eusa_liar:

yeah, they should've been like Barry and use surrogates and subterfuge.

Have you visited DU today The maniacs are bitching cause Palin wore white, to incites the racists. Dunking FUmmies!

You mean like the claims McCain is associating with Nazis and terrorists? I would say one side IS in a panic and it isn't McCain. Or the claim he is part of the current crisis cause he was friends with a guy in the late 80's early 90's?

Yup one campaign sure has lost it, but again it isn't McCain it is Obama.

You criticize McCain for attacking Obama, but you have how many other threads attacking McCain? Ridiculous.

You mean like the claims McCain is associating with Nazis and terrorists? I would say one side IS in a panic and it isn't McCain. Or the claim he is part of the current crisis cause he was friends with a guy in the late 80's early 90's?

Yup one campaign sure has lost it, but again it isn't McCain it is Obama.

Yes, Obama is soooo desperate.

Except hes leading in the polls by a HUGE margin. Oh, and when did the Obama campaign say that McCain was associating with Nazis and terrorists again?

There is a difference between Obama saying something and someone on USMB saying something.

Both campaigns have gone all out with the smear tactics lately and I think it is pretty pathetic. Obama is bringing up that congressional investigation almost two years ago and McCain is bringing up Ayers. Both have no bearing on the current election other then to damage the others campaign. You wonder why I hate politicians and election time. It is like high school all over again.

Have you visited DU today The maniacs are bitching cause Palin wore white, to incites the racists. Dunking FUmmies!

well you know, it is considered bad fashion to wear white after labor day... she might've had an alterior motive :eusa_shifty:

New Topics

Forum List

Back