McAleer: Congress's planned parenthood investigations find horrifying, criminal practices

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
There have been two recent congressional investigations into the Planned Parenthood selling baby parts scandal.

Congress's Planned Parenthood Investigations Find Horrifying, Criminal Practices
----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but we can be sure the abortions lovers will deny this too. No matter what you put in front of them they want to deny, deny. Planned parenthood is nothing more than a Eugenics , baby part factory. It's just too bad ppl can't get it through their heads how they don't give a damn about you all they want is your money, and the left over baby parts to sell.

giphy.gif

There have been two recent congressional investigations into the Planned Parenthood selling baby parts scandal.

Congress's Planned Parenthood Investigations Find Horrifying, Criminal Practices

Oh but we can be sure the abortions lovers will deny this too. No matter what you put in front of them they want to deny, deny. Planned parenthood is nothing more than a Eugenics , baby part factory. It's just too bad ppl can't get it through their heads how they don't give a damn about you all they want is your money, and the left over baby parts to sell.

Wasn't there something about this in the Hillary/Podesta scandal? That also tied in with her foundation? :dunno:

Wasn't there something about this in the Hillary/Podesta scandal? That also tied in with her foundation? :dunno:
No. But if you can bend over enough, my republican colleagues tell me that you can fellate yourself while imagining it ties in with her foundation.

No. But if you can bend over enough, my republican colleagues tell me that you can fellate yourself while imagining it ties in with her foundation.

I wasn't asking you..'dumb fuck'

I wasn't asking you..'dumb fuck'
That's okay. I hope you're able to bend over enough. :thup:

I like how they called themselves "planned parenthood" when their business is about dealing with the exact opposite. LOL

That investigation was ended in January, and found no proof of the horrendous claims made.

No. They did not.

Men’s Sexual Health Services at Planned Parenthood
Services offered at Planned Parenthood health centers vary by location. Some of the services include

- See more at: Men's Sexual Health | Understanding Male Sexual Health

New Topics

Forum List

Back