Mc eots and the lsd kids

The media didn't have a clue about the drug culture back in the 60's which is, I suspect when this video was done.

Of course the drug culture itself didn't have a clue about where the drug culture was headed, either, so I guess it would be too much to expect the mainstream media to have gotten it right back then, too.

the media didn't have a clue about the drug culture back in the 60's which is, i suspect when this video was done.

Of course the drug culture itself didn't have a clue about where the drug culture was headed, either, so i guess it would be too much to expect the mainstream media to have gotten it right back then, too.

its a montage of clips from a few 60s films I took clips from added some effects and created the music soundtrack

Last edited:
the media didn't have a clue about the drug culture back in the 60's which is, i suspect when this video was done.

Of course the drug culture itself didn't have a clue about where the drug culture was headed, either, so i guess it would be too much to expect the mainstream media to have gotten it right back then, too.

its a montage of clips from a few 60s films I took clips from added some effects and created the music soundtrack

Nice job. If you lower the music volume just a tad, that would help this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kms13ElvtdQ]The Desert king Allah feat Jazzy eots and the fresh young bling bling - YouTube[/ame]

The original before I added the music etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back