Mayweather is a coward.

Here in his hometown of Grand Rapids many feel he's ducking Manny.

I can't stand Floyd or his entire dysfunctional family, and as much as I'd like it otherwise I think he'd win that fight.

Here in his hometown of Grand Rapids many feel he's ducking Manny.

I can't stand Floyd or his entire dysfunctional family, and as much as I'd like it otherwise I think he'd win that fight.

IF he's in shape I like Mayweather in a decision. He can't fuck around with Manny.

Money May will bludgeon Manny. He's not ducking he's holding out. Money has fought everybody, anyone say's he's ducking doesn't know boxing.

Money May will bludgeon Manny. He's not ducking he's holding out. Money has fought everybody, anyone say's he's ducking doesn't know boxing.

Could be.

Could be that he's hoping Pacquiao ages faster than he does over the next couple of years and for a softer fight. Fighting him now is easily his toughest fight in years.

I wanted him to fight Manny, can't believe the press gave him a free pass. Many agreed to blood test like a week out Money didn't want to fight so he insisted on something many wouldn't go for.
I'm an MMA guy now but I might have watched that fight.

I used to be a boxing junkie like ten years ago when Mayweather was first up and coming. There was a lot of good young fighters from 118-160 back in those days who are way over the hill now or retired.

Sadly, not much has stepped up in the next generation of fighters. I haven't any new faces emerge and succeed, just a lot of the old ones.

The UFC is the new sport, boxing pissed away thier fan base with alphabet soup champions and bogus contenders. UFC brings Bruce Lee style to competetive fights.

Forum List

Back