Mays deal doomed - 90 votes short

As far as I understand May's deal with EU only benefits EU and harms British people and has nothing to do with real Brexit 52% of Brits voted for.

As far as I understand May's deal with EU only benefits EU and harms British people and has nothing to do with real Brexit 52% of Brits voted for.
It isnt what people wanted on either side so it should go back to the people.

You should have care of what you wish for, this that to have another Brexit vote when the polling is saying that the result of this would again that a majority of the British would vote to Leave the EU.

Below the most recent poll the same as the Brexit Referendum and this Leave = 52% Remain = 48%

upload_2018-12-3_19-50-25.png

Europe Elects on Twitter

Then below this also the result illustrates that a majority of the British want to GTFO of the EU WITHOUT a deal or WITH May's deal but the situation is that they WANT to Leave the EU and do NOT want to Remain, the result below Leave = 56% Remain 44%

upload_2018-12-3_19-56-8.png

Europe Elects on Twitter

So if you have another Brexit vote and the majority of peoples again vote to Leave the EU this you have to accept and cannot Bedwet again and want a THIRD Brexit vote you have to respect and accept that a majority of the British peoples want to GTFO of the EU.

Brexit: Full list of MPs and how they are expected to vote on PM's deal

Theresa May needs at least 320 votes on 11 December in the House of Commons to push through her plans for Brexit.

Sky News analysis suggests the prime minister will fall short by 90 votes, with 399 MPs expected to vote against her exit deal.

If she cant ge it through parliament it she should go back to the people.
There should be another referendum. The people should get a second chance. Brexit only passed because nobody believed it had any chance and people were complacent. Much like Trump’s election here.

You should have care of what you wish for, this that to have another Brexit vote when the polling is saying that the result of this would again that a majority of the British would vote to Leave the EU.

Below the most recent poll the same as the Brexit Referendum and this Leave = 52% Remain = 48%

View attachment 232519

Europe Elects on Twitter

Then below this also the result illustrates that a majority of the British want to GTFO of the EU WITHOUT a deal or WITH May's deal but the situation is that they WANT to Leave the EU and do NOT want to Remain, the result below Leave = 56% Remain 44%

View attachment 232522

Europe Elects on Twitter

So if you have another Brexit vote and the majority of peoples again vote to Leave the EU this you have to accept and cannot Bedwet again and want a THIRD Brexit vote you have to respect and accept that a majority of the British peoples want to GTFO of the EU.
I dont think that is unreasonable. The consequences are becoming starker and the same mistake would not be made again.

View attachment 232519

Europe Elects on Twitter

View attachment 232522

Europe Elects on Twitter

I dont think that is unreasonable. The consequences are becoming starker and the same mistake would not be made again.

All the polls are saying that the British would AGAIN vote to Leave the EU, so if another Referendum you again would have the same situation as now to Leave this then would be more summits negotiating whatever deal etc

Theresa May needs at least 320 votes on 11 December in the House of Commons to push through her plans for Brexit.

Sky News analysis suggests the prime minister will fall short by 90 votes, with 399 MPs expected to vote against her exit deal.

Yes, because parliament decides these things, not a popular mandate. You should be on a politbureau.

View attachment 232519

Europe Elects on Twitter

View attachment 232522

Europe Elects on Twitter

All the polls are saying that the British would AGAIN vote to Leave the EU, so if another Referendum you again would have the same situation as now to Leave this then would be more summits negotiating whatever deal etc
The majority of polls show remain. Yours is the first leave vote I have seen.

And which was not possible, as demonstrated by the liars who campaigned for it running away.

For instance, how is it possible to leave completely without a hard border in NI, which is not feasible? The promoters of the scheme ignored realities in a bid to create loopholes where they could aggrandise their wealth. As though the rest of Europe would sit still for their common market being exploited.

Last edited:
It already went to the people and they said get out...Now the reds want another bite at the apple....Always happens this way when they lose, they want a do-over.

It already went to the people and they said get out...Now the reds want another bite at the apple....Always happens this way when they lose, they want a do-over.
Why are you so scared of democracy ?

GOOD! Its a HORRIBLE deal and it shouldn't pass...She should have gotten the message already obviously she hasn't.

The PEOPLE already voted just because you don't like the results doesn't mean you get to have a another vote.

Forum List

Back