Mayor Sheila Dixon (D) indicted

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Four counts of perjury, two counts of theft over $500 among 12-count indictment
By Annie Linskey and Julie Bykowicz | [email protected] and [email protected]
4:17 PM EST, January 9, 2009
1 2 next Baltimore Mayor Sheila A. Dixon was charged today in a 12-count indictment, according to the Maryland State Prosecutor's Office's Web site.

Dixon was charged with four counts of perjury and two counts of theft over $500, as well as theft under $500, fraudulent misappropriation by a fiduciary and misconduct in office. The charges stem in part from gifts she received from former boyfriend and developer Ronald H. Lipscomb, who was also charged earlier this week.

Baltimore Mayor Sheila Dixon indicted on perjury, theft charges -- baltimoresun.com

corruption, she do runneth wild.. my my my oh my! :eek:

Okay? Willow, nobody really cares until you start making threads about Republicans too. Otherwise, this is just you showing your bias when it comes to Democrats.

A mayor that may or may not be corrupt? Shocking?! :eek: :cuckoo:

Tough shit Roberto,, until you stick my azz in an oven I'm gonna point out Democrat stupidity.. If you don't care don't read.. simple.

Okay? Willow, nobody really cares until you start making threads about Republicans too. Otherwise, this is just you showing your bias when it comes to Democrats.

A mayor that may or may not be corrupt? Shocking?! :eek: :cuckoo:

Here you go, now this thread is fair and balanced just like Faux News.. :lol:

Mark Deli Siljander, a Michigan Republican when he was in the House, was charged with money laundering, conspiracy and obstructing justice for allegedly lying about being hired to lobby senators on behalf of an Islamic charity that authorities said was secretly sending funds to terrorists.

FOXNews.com - Ex-Congressman, U.N. Delegate Indicted as Part of Terrorist Fundraising Ring - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

A corrupt politician...:eusa_snooty:

What's this world coming to...

Forum List

Back