Mayor Pete's slogan is "Freedom, Democracy, Security"...thats pretty bold for a Dem, dont you think?

He represents none of those things. Who would be stupid enough to believe that bullshit?

• Banned
it aint democracy when billionaires buy elections, that's oligarchy!

Seeing how he's a lying cop-hating ass bandit, I don't think so.

• Banned
he's a son of the midwest, he's a vet, he's gay, he's handsome, he smells great, he's smart like a philosopher, he's got it all!

MARRY ME PETE!

• Banned
you're not free if your county clerk tells ya who you oughta marry

you're not free if you die because you cant afford health care

you're not free if you die because a white nationalist terrorist empowered by Trump killed you

its not a democracy when Hillary gets the most votes yet Trump becomes president

freedom is the only worthy goal in life. it is won by disregarding things that are beyond your control!

"Freedom, Security, Democracy": Pete Buttigieg unveils first list of policy proposals

Yeah, sort of like that online dating profile when someone posts a picture that is 25 years old and airbrushed: "Hot, wealthy, Brad Pitt lookalike, looking for honest woman for marriage?

Anyone can say anything. Actions and truth matter. I guess Pete will get his chance to sell himself. It almost feels like his 15 minutes are up already though.

you're not free if your county clerk tells ya who you oughta marry

you're not free if you die because you cant afford health care

you're not free if you die because a white nationalist terrorist empowered by Trump killed you
The terrorists are being empowered by those who support gun-free zones.

Democrat and freedom are antonyms
Well, he is for freedom to partake in Pride Parades.
sisters_two_0622_510.jpg

Pete spoke eloquently about black trans rights in this video! MUST SEE!

freedom is the only worthy goal in life. it is won by disregarding things that are beyond your control!

"Freedom, Security, Democracy": Pete Buttigieg unveils first list of policy proposals

Yeah, sort of like that online dating profile when someone posts a picture that is 25 years old and airbrushed: "Hot, wealthy, Brad Pitt lookalike, looking for honest woman for marriage?

Anyone can say anything. Actions and truth matter. I guess Pete will get his chance to sell himself. It almost feels like his 15 minutes are up already though.
we dont need a CANADIAN telling us who to vote for!

where i come from we have a saying: "ugh, Canadians"

Forum List

Back