Mayor Pete on FOX News Town Hall New Hampshire May 19, 2019

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Guy has some great responses to the questions folks are throwing at him

Last edited:
  • Banned
anyone here see this yesterday evening?

Pete's ability to answer questions quickly, specifically, and to actually address the question instead of dodging like the typical politician is impressive.

This guy actually has a functioning brain, unlike the greater majority of others.

Apparently Trump didn’t like the fact that mayor Pete received a standing ovation at the end.

Way different than trumps normal rallies. Where they call for people to be locked up and beat up or shot and whatever else they cry out when they’re acting like animals.

D635w6AWsAEih3I

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEOfRKay8DtVbAImy7CJ_aswqLggEKiUIACIbd3d3LmJ1c2luZXNzaW5zaWRlci5jb20vc2FpKgQICjAMMJzw5wE?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Wallace, looking around the room, commented: "Wow, a standing ovation."

During the broadcast Wallace asked Buttigieg about Trump's Twitter outburst.

"The tweets are - I don't care," Buttigieg replied.

He did admit that it is "hard for any one to look away" when Trump tweets, adding that "it is the nature of grotesque things that you can't look away."

Trump also reprimanded host Chris Wallace in his second tweet.

Was there something impressive in there? I didn't see anything.

re: post #7

Thanks for letting us know you would rather have brain dead politicians in office that don't answer questions quickly, nor specifically, that don't actually address questions, and that dodge issues when asked, like the typical politician.

Pete would be too good for your kind.

Apparently Trump didn’t like the fact that mayor Pete received a standing ovation at the end.

Way different than trumps normal rallies. Where they call for people to be locked up and beat up or shot and whatever else they cry out when they’re acting like animals.

D635w6AWsAEih3I

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEOfRKay8DtVbAImy7CJ_aswqLggEKiUIACIbd3d3LmJ1c2luZXNzaW5zaWRlci5jb20vc2FpKgQICjAMMJzw5wE?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

He did admit that it is "hard for any one to look away" when Trump tweets, adding that "it is the nature of grotesque things that you can't look away."

Mayor Pete's 'town hall' yesterday evening was a breath of fresh air in politics; it was extremely positive.

Trump is the king of negative.

Pete's ability to answer questions quickly, specifically, and to actually address the question instead of dodging like the typical politician is impressive.

This guy actually has a functioning brain, unlike the greater majority of others.

This guy actually has a functioning brain, unlike the greater majority of others.”
No “functioning” male brain prefers a mans anus over a vagina...NONE

While appearing on Fox, Buttigieg took issue with primetime Fox hosts Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham, who were not at the event.

He denounced Tucker Carlson for "saying immigrants make America dirty," and Laura Ingraham for "comparing detention centers with children in cages to summer camps."

Tucker and Laura are pretty nasty people. You have to admit that.

Dxj1oIsXQAAV4nd

This guy actually has a functioning brain, unlike the greater majority of others.”
When you reduce love to an anus and a vagina, then one wonders if you even know what love is.

In fact, looking at their policies, it seems to me Republicans often confuse rape and love.

When you reduce love to an anus and a vagina, then one wonders if you even know what love is.

In fact, looking at their policies, it seems to me Republicans often confuse rape and love.

Yes, Republicans are all about the 'consensual vagina rape' theory which passes for, "honey, I really love you"

D635w6AWsAEih3I

And how many people attend a Butthole rally as compared to a Trump rally....or for that matter a BIDEN rally, the DEATHRAT front runner by large double figure %, compared to Trump....ROTFLMFAO

Was there something impressive in there? I didn't see anything.

re: post #7

Thanks for letting us know you would rather have brain dead politicians in office that don't answer questions quickly, nor specifically, that don't actually address questions, and that dodge issues when asked, like the typical politician.

Pete would be too good for your kind.

No, he's another worthless clown in the dem carnival.

D635w6AWsAEih3I

Trump just calling out the shills when he has to. And please. We do not listen to the liars anymore either.

D635w6AWsAEih3I

LMAO So Trump didn't like the standing ovation?? Who says? You.

Trump probably couldn't care less about a standing ovation for Pete. In fact he probably applauded himself.

Buttplug is running on erasing American history and being the pastor of the church of queer Jesus.. His mission is to convert us all.

Forum List

Back