Mayor Pete Buttigieg will appear in FOX News town hall with Chris Wallace Sunday 7PM ET

This is embarrassing,, what did you do for your birthday? You like Star Wars? Lol haha
Flattery will get you nowhere. edit: Happiness is Georgia in my rear view mirror.

Last edited:
I bet Chris is lining up them tough questions like how come you suck as a mayor?
he's no longer the mayor as of January 2020 (thank God)
Of course he is. Link?
The mayor of South Bend, Indiana, is known for keeping a low profile. James Mueller was sworn into office on New Year’s Day
I bet Chris is lining up them tough questions like how come you suck as a mayor?
Of course he is. Link?
James Mueller

33rd Mayor of South Bend
Incumbent
Assumed office

January 1, 2020
Preceded by Pete Buttigieg
Personal details
Born
June 29, 1982 (age 37)
South Bend, Indiana, U.S.
Political party Democratic
Education University of Notre Dame (B.A.)
University of Delaware (PhD)

Of course he is. Link?
The mayor of South Bend, Indiana, is known for keeping a low profile. James Mueller was sworn into office on New Year’s Day
Of course he is. Link?
James Mueller

33rd Mayor of South Bend
Incumbent
Assumed office

January 1, 2020
Personal details
Born
June 29, 1982 (age 37)
Wow no one is talking about his record? Lol shouldn’t it be outstanding? He’s young lol

can you imagine the headlines? Mayor Pete wins Iowa!

i guarantee ya he would win New Hampshire if he first wins Iowa, my friends!

can you imagine the headlines? Mayor Pete wins Iowa!

i guarantee ya he would win New Hampshire if he first wins Iowa, my friends!
What’s his record in south bend? All I heard was blacks complaining of racism and oppression. Police brutality..what happen?

Of course he is. Link?
Of course he is. Link?
James Mueller

33rd Mayor of South Bend
Incumbent
Assumed office

January 1, 2020
Personal details
Born
June 29, 1982 (age 37)
Thank God and Greyhound he's gone.

OIP.CzkmOTN1bux2TTNGS6LY_AHaFM

if you dont vote democracy ceases to exist. vote for whoever you want, but VOTE!

Saw this thread. Popped in to see if anything worth knowing. One question: Was he not on FOX tonight? Flipped over to FOX, it was Life, Liberty and Levin. Shortest Town Hall with Chris Wallace in history? Called off for lack of interest? What?

What’s his record?
Worked for Mayor pete's administration is all I know. Was aware of the change as of Jan. pulled old stand by Wikipedia, plain vanilla. Takes more than 25 days to get blamed for anything.

What’s his record?
Worked for Mayor pete's administration is all I know. Was aware of the change as of Jan. pulled old stand by Wikipedia, plain vanilla. Takes more than 25 days to get blamed for anything.
Why do you troll?
Kinda hazy on that term. I look in on threads for variety of reasons. If I see something I have an opinion, I wish to post opinion or see a question I can lazily paste in an answer, I do. If not, I look at other threads. You find out some interesting things on the board. I try not to get tied up in the petty "the left are blab! blab! blab! No the right are blab! blab! blab!" any more than necessary. I don't have a consistent axe to grind, not being committed to a party flag. Hell, I even read yours............. :)

What’s his record?
Why do you troll?
Kinda hazy on that term. I look in on threads for variety of reasons. If I see something I have an opinion, I wish to post opinion or see a question I can lazily paste in an answer, I do. If not, I look at other threads. You find out some interesting things on the board. I try not to get tied up in the petty "the left are blab! blab! blab! No the right are blab! blab! blab!" any more than necessary. I don't have a consistent axe to grind, not being committed to a party flag. Hell, I even read yours............. :)
Lay off the drugs

What’s his record?
Why do you troll?
Lay off the drugs
I will until Sunday, then I fly to a free man state.

Mayor Pete will appear before God on Judgment Day where he will promptly be sentenced to Hell.

He is a wicked man engaged in a wicked lifestyle and will be burnt forever in The Lake Of Fire with his fellow Evildoers.

Fox News hosting Pete Buttigieg's town hall, Chris Wallace moderating

Buttigieg says Democrats should be appearing on Fox News and criticizes the DNC for not letting the channel host a Democratic debate: “How can you win an election and bring the country together if you literally won't talk to 40 or 50% of the population?"

Forum List

Back