Mayor Pete Beats Off Attacking Biden

One media pundit tonight said that Biden had a great night, no gaffes. Except the one where, in reference to abuse against women, he said we needed to "keep punching and keep punching at it".

You absolutely can't make this shit up.

Not exactly the best metaphor ever invented. He's going for the Shrubya vote.

Actually the gaffe was the one about the first black woman in the Senate, whatever it was.

Buttigieg fends off attacks, takes on far-left flank at debate; Biden stumbles with Harris gaffe
More Biden attacks the more Mayor Mary beats him off. When Biden first jumped on him the mayor seemed to welcome the advance.

Buttigieg fends off attacks, takes on far-left flank at debate; Biden stumbles with Harris gaffe
More Biden attacks the more Mayor Mary beats him off. When Biden first jumped on him the mayor seemed to welcome the advance.
Mayor Mary!!! The best one liner of the day!!!

Except it doesn't make any sense.

Is this one of those weirdo trips summa y'all do when you can't handle somebody's point, to change their gender because y'all think women are inferior? I mean at least pick a name that somehow relates to the original.

Last edited:
Hilarious thread title! It got ME to check it out.

Yea when I read the thread title my first reaction was "damn. Biden can still get a hard on?"
Ol’Joe is the front runner for the nomination...things can change...depending upon what comes up into the Hunter Biden scandal.

One media pundit tonight said that Biden had a great night, no gaffes. Except the one where, in reference to abuse against women, he said we needed to "keep punching and keep punching at it".

Great stuff!

Is this one of those weirdo trips summa y'all do when you can't handle somebody's point, to change their gender because y'all think women are inferior? I mean at least pick a name that somehow relates to the original.
So if you accidentally got on a Buttegiege campaign bus in San Francisco...would you stay on...or would you get off?

So if you accidentally got on a Buttegiege campaign bus in San Francisco...would you stay on...or would you get off?

Depends on where the bus is going, donut.

I mean a free ride is a free ride.

None of this explains how you came up with "Mary".

Lol
Slow joe and buttplug make a good couple... For some fucked up MTV reality show

Oh...I dunno. :dunno:

On live television? Bet that slowed him down... :ack-1:

Funny the OP didn't mention Amy Klobuchar vibrating.

Guess he just doesn't like girls.
Klobuchar is a mere spectator at this point in the Democratic spectacle.

Kind of like you're spectating all over your screen about Mayor Peter?
Mayor Pete is a viable candidate. I’m sure he can stimulate the economy with more home decor and small business loans. Especially to floral shops.

Lol
Slow joe and buttplug make a good couple... For some fucked up MTV reality show
Mayor Pete has been powering his way up from the bottom and in no way is he gonna be submissive to a guy like Biden.

Not exactly the best metaphor ever invented. He's going for the Shrubya vote.

Actually the gaffe was the one about the first black woman in the Senate, whatever it was.
Something about she was no longer “back in chains” and how she supported “Barack America?”

On live television? Bet that slowed him down... :ack-1:

Funny the OP didn't mention Amy Klobuchar vibrating.

Guess he just doesn't like girls.
Klobuchar is a mere spectator at this point in the Democratic spectacle.

Kind of like you're spectating all over your screen about Mayor Peter?
Mayor Pete is a viable candidate. I’m sure he can stimulate the economy with more home decor and small business loans. Especially to floral shops.

I really would prefer not to ask boot-edge-edge how he would like to stimulate things.

Apparently no one does then, because it was your idea.

Yet another dead end.

Apparently no one does then, because it was your idea.

Yet another dead end.
Mayor Pete has made a surge in the polls. Biden attacked at last debate. Buttegiege responded. Now he needs new polls. Mayor Pete has both polled and been polled...he seems to like the outcome of each.

He also said that the only black woman elected to the Senate supported him with Harris looking right at him!

Wouldn't you have to stay on the bus in order to get off?

Wouldn't you have to stay on the bus in order to get off?
That’s the dilemma.

Forum List

Back