Mayor Jim Kenney gun Violence?

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Hey Jim how did that felon get his guns? until you answer that question shut your fking mouth about gun control.

You don't know shit about what needs to change to stop violence. The answer went to jail late last night.

He should be advocating for harsher sentences for thug criminals

ask a republican.
He's mayor, it's his city, don't know any repubs in the Philly politics.

you don't get it I see. the point is to learn how he got his guns and shut that down. that will resolve criminals getting guns. all of the other mass shootings the background checks wouldn't have stopped the purchases. so someone needs to present a solution. didn't sound like ole Jimbo had any clue.

ask a republican.

you don't get it I see. the point is to learn how he got his guns and shut that down. that will resolve criminals getting guns. all of the other mass shootings the background checks wouldn't have stopped the purchases. so someone needs to present a solution. didn't sound like ole Jimbo had any clue.

Well if the investigation is done up to par, there should be no excuse for him out on the street. Its not the mayors jobs to keep everyone safe, its the cops and the prosecutors job. If the republicans who are anti any background checks.

So here you are picking on a democratic mayor. where were you when the El Paso shooting happened. Oh that's different, that is a republican mayor, he could of prevented it, yes??

ask a republican.

Well if the investigation is done up to par, there should be no excuse for him out on the street. Its not the mayors jobs to keep everyone safe, its the cops and the prosecutors job. If the republicans who are anti any background checks.

So here you are picking on a democratic mayor. where were you when the El Paso shooting happened. Oh that's different, that is a republican mayor, he could of prevented it, yes??
that dude passed background checks in el paso. Gun laws on the books today. How would you have stopped the el paso dude, go!

i want to know how a convicted felon had guns, plural, and over a hundred rounds of ammunition. It's the mayors policies that allowed that. you wish to answer for him go ahead. let's hear how he got the guns and ammo.

Philadelphia shooter "has been arrested about a dozen times since turning 18, and convicted six times on charges that involved illegal possession of guns, drug dealing, and aggravated assault."

Good work, Mayor Kenney!

ask a republican.

that dude passed background checks in el paso. Gun laws on the books today. How would you have stopped the el paso dude, go!

i want to know how a convicted felon had guns, plural, and over a hundred rounds of ammunition. It's the mayors policies that allowed that. you wish to answer for him go ahead. let's hear how he got the guns and ammo.

Gee I don't know, how does anyone get guns, maybe he stole it from a registered gun owner or bought it from a registered gun owner.

No, its not the mayor policies that allowed it. If it were the El Paso mayor should of checked everyone coming to his town. Of course Philly has over twice as many people as El Paso.

Are you pissed off because he shot at cops instead of Hispanics, sure sounds like it.

Last edited:
Philadelphia shooter "has been arrested about a dozen times since turning 18, and convicted six times on charges that involved illegal possession of guns, drug dealing, and aggravated assault."

Good work, Mayor Kenney!

fire him and put a republican in charge.

Perhaps republicans should be in charge of all cities. Then we can have fun blasting them.

"Last year, all of the cast of characters on Senate Judiciary, including Graham, and all the dems, voted for bill to downgrade the offense of using a gun in crime of violence, what this dude was convicted of."

Good work, Mayor Kenney!

This^

Blame leftist judges for letting this asshole out of prison A DOZEN FUCKING TIMES.

"Last year, all of the cast of characters on Senate Judiciary, including Graham, and all the dems, voted for bill to downgrade the offense of using a gun in crime of violence, what this dude was convicted of."

Show me the bill??

Good work, Mayor Kenney!

This^

Blame leftist judges for letting this asshole out of prison A DOZEN FUCKING TIMES.

All they all Democrats, hell yes they are guilty.

A convicted felon who was prevented from owning or possessing a gun by law mean that we need more gun control laws? Their howls for more laws are completely meaningless

Just one more example of how dangerous guns have made things.No wonder cops are so trigger happy with so many military style guns out there

ask a republican.

Gee I don't know, how does anyone get guns, maybe he stole it from a registered gun owner or bought it from a registered gun owner.

No, its not the mayor policies that allowed it. If it were the El Paso mayor should of checked everyone coming to his town. Of course Philly has over twice as many people as El Paso.

Are you pissed off because he shot at cops instead of Hispanics, sure sounds like it.
Well if one can’t cut off illegal purchases or Acquisitions of illegal guns how can any gun control work? One must stop that first to put in any form of control, cause one can’t control felons or mental illness.

You all think you can, and that’s fking hilarious

Hey Jim how did that felon get his guns? until you answer that question shut your fking mouth about gun control.

You don't know shit about what needs to change to stop violence. The answer went to jail late last night.
Liberal criminal justice system failed. He should have never got out of prison.

Forum List

Back