Mayor Daley: It's the guns!! It's the guns!!

FifthColumn

Rookie
Jan 11, 2011
Chicago Mayor Daley refused to get help from the military to fight all the gang violence on the streets of Chicago, but he is quick to remove guns from the hands of citizens who have no other options to protect themselves.

His answer to everything is to take the guns away from everyone who legally owns one.

I think that is why he is being forced to step down from his pedestal of Mayor of Chicago. Too many deaths in Chicago especially police officers.

Last edited:
Chicago Mayor Daley refused to get help from the military to fight all the gang violence on the streets of Chicago, but he is quick to remove guns from the hands of citizens who have no other options to protect themselves.

His answer to everything is to take the guns away from everyone who legally owns one.

I think that is why he is being forced to step down from his pedestal of Mayor of Chicago. Too many deaths in Chicago especially police officers.

Wouldn't we be better off if crooks/crackpots were the only ones with a firearm? I'm sure they would only shoot each other.

Wouldn't we be better off if crooks/crackpots were the only ones with a firearm? I'm sure they would only shoot each other.

It would be better for the Crooks and the Crack pots, yes, but not the public, and no, they would not just shoot each other. It would build their confidence though.

All law abdiing Americans have, and should have, the right to keep a firearm in their home for protection, and for those so inclined, firearms for hunting, with one exception. Anyone ever detained on a civil committment as a danger to themselves or others should be placed in a data base and denied this right.
Of course any who have demonstrated by their actons they are not a law abiding & responsible citiizen must be named in the same data base and denied the right to purchase a firearm.
The data base must be public and freely available for anyone to access.
Anyone person who loans, sells, gives or allows their own or anothers firearm to be possessed and/or under the custody and control anyone named in the data base, upon conviction, ought to be guilty of a felony.

You clearly have no clue about Chicago politics. Daley isn't going to run for another term because Daley decided he didn't want to. Period. It's machine politics and he controls the key, throttle, fuel supply, and every other aspect of it. He forces others; no one forces him to do anything.

You clearly have no clue about Chicago politics. Daley isn't going to run for another term because Daley decided he didn't want to. Period. It's machine politics and he controls the key, throttle, fuel supply, and every other aspect of it. He forces others; no one forces him to do anything.

That "parking meter" fiasco and police officers getting gunned down was biting him in the ass. I'll bet the people behind the scenes in Chicago told Daley "That's enough already!".

Forum List

Back