Mayor Bloomberg- Third Term...SURPRISE

politicalguy

PoliticalGuy
Aug 14, 2008
It comes as no surprise to me, nor any other New Yorker, that Mayor Bloomberg intends on staying for a third term. Of course this means a change for current city legislation and the fact that he must win the election.

It was interesting to hear his reasoning behind this assertion. I think you can probably still listen to it on wor710.com. I can't tell whether this plan of action comes off as a threat to the city or as a relief. To be honest, I'd like to keep the Mayor, but get rid of the current council.

I think as a financial guy, bloomberg's done pretty well. I hate what he's done with the board of ed, but I think the damage is done there already.

I'd vote for him again... barring unforeseen circumstances.,, though I wouldn't mind Anthony Weiner.

It comes as no surprise to me, nor any other New Yorker, that Mayor Bloomberg intends on staying for a third term. Of course this means a change for current city legislation and the fact that he must win the election.

It was interesting to hear his reasoning behind this assertion. I think you can probably still listen to it on wor710.com. I can't tell whether this plan of action comes off as a threat to the city or as a relief. To be honest, I'd like to keep the Mayor, but get rid of the current council.

Absolutely. He has my vote 100%. Mayor Bloomberg has done an excellent job and with the financial crisis we're heading down, I want to make sure he stays on board.

The great thing about him running is that there will be two other candidates since Bloomberg left the Republican Party. NYC will have 3 people to choose from, though I highly doubt Bloomberg is elected with anything less than 60% of the vote.

I think as a financial guy, bloomberg's done pretty well. I hate what he's done with the board of ed, but I think the damage is done there already.

I'd vote for him again... barring unforeseen circumstances.,, though I wouldn't mind Anthony Weiner.

I dunno about that... I can't see myself saying "Mayor Weiner." :lol:

Well, I kind of already... errr... nevermind.

And I for one would just like to chime in to say that anyone claiming that Jews, filthy rich and otherwise, have disproportionate power anywhere is just an anti-Semitic crazy person.

Crazy!

And I for one would just like to chime in to say that anyone claiming that Jews, filthy rich and otherwise, have disproportionate power anywhere is just an anti-Semitic crazy person.

Crazy!

Yeah, because we know Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs and Donald Trump are each Jewish! Bloomberg started from nothing and built his company from the ground up you fucking moron. :wtf:

Last edited:
Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs and Donald Trump

None occupy public office. What's the "S" stand for, eh?

Bloomberg started from nothing and built his company from the ground up you fucking moron.

What's that invaluable service he provides again? A data system for Wall Street itself? So in other words, a Jew helps other Jews with the giant swindle system called "Wall Street", and we're supposed to give him the Horatio Alger award? Call me unimpressed. Gates, Buffett, Jobs and Trump do computers, shirts and real estate. Always stuff you can see and feel. Jews can never quite explain how it is that they make our lives better. It's because they don't. They position themselves to skim tall dollar off the top. They don't plow fields, cut boards or fly planes. They swindle. It's how they've been since the fucking Middle Ages. There's a reason why they're singled out in the Magna Carta. Read it sometime before it's banned as hate literature.

Last edited:

Crazy!

You know, right about now, I'm gonna agree with grump and say that you used to show some intelligence... now you're just so consumed with hatred that you don't even sound intelligent... you sound insane.

seriously...seek help, haw haw...

None occupy public office. What's the "S" stand for, eh?

What's that invaluable service he provides again? A data system for Wall Street itself? So in other words, a Jew helps other Jews with the giant swindle system called "Wall Street", and we're supposed to give him the Horatio Alger award? Call me unimpressed. Gates, Buffett, Jobs and Trump do computers, shirts and real estate. Always stuff you can see and feel. Jews can never quite explain how it is that they make our lives better. It's because they don't. They position themselves to skim tall dollar off the top. They don't plow fields, cut boards or fly planes. They swindle. It's how they've been since the fucking Middle Ages. There's a reason why they're singled out in the Magna Carta. Read it sometime before it's banned as hate literature.

You should really take your anger and bigotry back to the racism board. It has no please here. We like to have REAL discussions here minus your bigotry and antisemitism.

Forum List

Back