Mayor Bloomberg Says Cops Should Go On Strike Until Americans Give Up Their Guns

Since law enforcement is legally prohibited from going on strike, it's inappropriate, to say the least, for a mayor to be encouraging them to violate the law.

I doubt Bloomberg Even knows it. The man is a left wing Loon who surrounds himself with other left wing Loons, and live in a world that all takes place outside what anyone would call Normal. A true Liberal Elite.

This is the problem with the gun debate: Extremists on both ends.

Bloomberg vs. NRA. Sanity lies somewhere in-between their extremist views.

The NRA isnt nearly as close to the extreme of Bloomburg, that guy is a fucking hack, and I'm glad you put him on the left......

I am very PRO 2nd Amendment and even I can Admit the NRA takes some pretty damn Extreme Positions. I mean I understand that they feel if they give on anything it will start a slow march toward the loss of our Rights, but come on. some Reasonable Limitations are only Rational, and it's pretty damn irrational of them to fight them all.

I Agree, but the NRA isnt nearly as batshit crazy as Bloomburg, I mean the guy wants to tell everyone what to do, he doesnt want any freedom.

The NRA isnt nearly as close to the extreme of Bloomburg, that guy is a fucking hack, and I'm glad you put him on the left......

I am very PRO 2nd Amendment and even I can Admit the NRA takes some pretty damn Extreme Positions. I mean I understand that they feel if they give on anything it will start a slow march toward the loss of our Rights, but come on. some Reasonable Limitations are only Rational, and it's pretty damn irrational of them to fight them all.

I Agree, but the NRA isnt nearly as batshit crazy as Bloomburg, I mean the guy wants to tell everyone what to do, he doesnt want any freedom.

Bloomburg is an Authoritarian Elitist Left wing loon for Sure. The Poster Child for Liberal Hypocrisy about the Rich as well. Man takes baths in Money he is so Fucking Rich, but he is the good kind of Rich you know, left wing. lol

Forum List

Back