Mayor Bloomberg just endorsed Obama for President!!!!

Except that Oboingo hasn't done a single fucking thing to combat the mythical anthropogenic climatic googly-moogly.

Methinks Bloomy is merely just another Kool-Aid mainliner.

Bumped just because some things require the magic of highlighting.

If I centered it, it could be as annoying as any babbling post authored by She-man.
5 days! Have you started packing yet? (other than CrusaderFrank, I mean....) :lol:

No packing needed. Even you have to dimly grasp the fact that the President is getting unseated.

So, I'll be here. To taunt you Obama fluffers.

:D

Bumped just because some things require the magic of highlighting.

If I centered it, it could be as annoying as any babbling post authored by She-man.
5 days! Have you started packing yet? (other than CrusaderFrank, I mean....) :lol:

No packing needed. Even you have to dimly grasp the fact that the President is getting unseated.

So, I'll be here. To taunt you Obama fluffers.

:D
I admire your vast, Right-wing imagination. :lol:

Read this analysis of the Bloomberg endorsement. BBC News - Why Bloomberg's endorsement matters

It was serious.

But upon review, it's stupid. And it gets dumber and dumberer.

It seems to boil down to the proposition that 'in a close race, every little bit could help.' :lol:

And if we piss into the ocean, we could end up flooding low lying coastal areas.
Two Republicans praising Obama, and demonstrating that Obama is great at working with Republicans when Republicans are willing to work with him.

Blows Mittwit's argument out of the water.

Read this analysis of the Bloomberg endorsement. BBC News - Why Bloomberg's endorsement matters

It was serious.

It seems to boil down to the proposition that 'in a close race, every little bit could help.' :lol:

And if we piss into the ocean, we could end up flooding low lying coastal areas.
Two Republicans praising Obama, and demonstrating that Obama is great at working with Republicans when Republicans are willing to work with him.

Nonsense.

The President is doing a little sumpin sumpin after a Katrina-like catastrophe. In other words, it is even bigger in importance than politics. While it is commendable that The ONE himself can recognize as much, it is hardly praise worthy.

But beyond such things, The ONE has ZERO track record of appropriately even trying to work with Republicans. The claim that he makes to the contrary is just a lie.

Mayor McNanny is hoping someday to be President McNanny so nobody in America can buy a large drink with sugar in it!

It's for your own good.

Heaven forbid someone looks after children when their parents do not give a shit. Shame on you.

Bullshit.

Idiots like you are ALL FOR delegating parental responsibility to some government officials.

I don't want the government to be our nanny. You do.

The shame is entirely on you.

Mayor McNanny is hoping someday to be President McNanny so nobody in America can buy a large drink with sugar in it!

It's for your own good.

Heaven forbid someone looks after children when their parents do not give a shit. Shame on you.

Bullshit.

Idiots like you are ALL FOR delegating parental responsibility to some government officials.

I have spent as much time on parenting my two children as anyone I know. When my wife had cancer, I just dropped everything else in my life to take over. So, I guess you are just an idiot who posts nonsense without knowledge of the subject.

Bullshit.

I have spent as much time on parenting my two children as anyone I know. When my wife had cancer, I just dropped everything else in my life to take over. So, I guess you are just an idiot who posts nonsense without knowledge of the subject.

Well, I recognize that YOU are the idiot. For while you know nothing about me either, you ass-munch, you DO choose to delegate PARENTAL responsibility to the fucking GOVERNMENT.

Those chumps cannot even adequately handle the familiar task of delivering the fucking MAIL and assholes like you choose to permit THEM to make decisions about the size of sugary drinks you can buy in a fucking restaurant.

Damn. You fucking libs are such a sorry pathetic lot.

The shame truly is entirely on you.

It's for your own good.

Bloomy isn't looking after the children. He's imposing his will on the parents, and all adults, even those that don't have children.

It's feeerrrrrrrr dddaaaaa chuuuulllllllddddrrrreeeennnnnn.

Battle cry of the democrat.

It was serious.

Nonsense.

The President is doing a little sumpin sumpin after a Katrina-like catastrophe. In other words, it is even bigger in importance than politics. While it is commendable that The ONE himself can recognize as much, it is hardly praise worthy.

But beyond such things, The ONE has ZERO track record of appropriately even trying to work with Republicans. The claim that he makes to the contrary is just a lie.
Poor Liability.

It's for your own good.

Liability wants those kids eating and drinking overly sweetened products so they can get diabetes and further raise healthcare costs.

It's a Republican thing.

Nonsense.

Poor Liability.

?

Why?

The ONE is going down to a glorious defeat.

I am feeling just fine.

Synth, you, on the other hand, are going to be crying during most of the counting on election night.

I don't feel your pain. In this case, honestly, I will enjoy it.

:cool:

Bullshit.

Well, I recognize that YOU are the idiot. For while you know nothing about me either, you ass-munch, you DO choose to delegate PARENTAL responsibility to the fucking GOVERNMENT.

Those chumps cannot even adequately handle the familiar task of delivering the fucking MAIL and assholes like you choose to permit THEM to make decisions about the size of sugary drinks you can buy in a fucking restaurant.

Damn. You fucking libs are such a sorry pathetic lot.

The shame truly is entirely on you.

If you have read anything that I have written, then you are really thick.

It was serious.

Nonsense.

Oh, no!!! You have also joined the liars club?? I'm surprised at you, really.

Forum List

Back