Mayor Bans Nike Products From City Recreation Programs

Louisiana mayor prohibits Nike purchases for recreational programs: reports
Hope more mayors do the same, not to mention high school and college coaches and AD’s.
Hope more mayors do the same, not to mention high school and college coaches and AD’s.
Good for That mayor. Let's put Nike out of business.

With sales up 31% and their stock prices already rebounded........you guys are kinda sucking at putting Nike out of business.

How many companies have this ilk sworn to put out of business? And how many times have they succeeded?

Good for That mayor. Let's put Nike out of business.

With sales up 31% and their stock prices already rebounded........you guys are kinda sucking at putting Nike out of business.

How many companies have this ilk sworn to put out of business? And how many times have they succeeded?

LEts see.....Target, Starbucks, Nike, Dick's Sporting Goods.

That would be 0 for 4 last time I checked.

[snip] I have worked hard my entire life. I served this nation in uniform. And I despise those who would have the gov't enforce their decisions on what brands to wear. It is the cheapest form of fake patriotism. Patriots love the fre

This is the Fake patriotism ^^^. They get it every time and only when they're out of power.

[snip] I have worked hard my entire life. I served this nation in uniform. And I despise those who would have the gov't enforce their decisions on what brands to wear. It is the cheapest form of fake patriotism. Patriots love the fre

This is the Fake patriotism ^^^. They get it every time and only when they're out of power.

YOu are mistaking me for a democrat. I am not.

A love of freedom is not fake patriotism. A desire to limit the intrusion of the gov't into our lives is not fake patriotism. Both of those things were the cornerstones of conservatism at one time.

as a sane and rational conservative I support this act wholeheartedly even though I denounced the mayor of boston doing the same thing to a conservative company.......When a liberal does it it is BAD but when a conservative does it it is GOOD!......
on both sides its never WHAT they do, but WHY. the WHY is usually "cause you did it".

can't picture any parent letting their kids get away with that for long but hey - here we are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back