Mayor Bans Nike Products From City Recreation Programs

Louisiana mayor prohibits Nike purchases for recreational programs: reports
Hope more mayors do the same, not to mention high school and college coaches and AD’s.
Louisiana? Nobody really cares what they do in that shithole state. If they have any high schools or colleges down there they can do what they please and Nike won`t care. Lookee here. Nike`s doing quite well.
Nike sales surge 31% in days after Colin Kaepernick ad unveiled, analyst says
Sure, the idiot left will run out and buy shit early. The real effects won’t be felt for a few months. What blue shithole state do you live in? New York...Illinois...or California? Or do you reside in the “were California’s bitch” states of Washington and Oregon.

Hope more mayors do the same, not to mention high school and college coaches and AD’s.

So it ok to protest something or someone as long as its ok for you. Its no different that what Colin K did.
He’s not protesting anything. He’s trying to make a few $$$ by disrespecting the United States of America. He’s not cool and sure as the fuck ain’t no hero.

So it ok to protest something or someone as long as its ok for you. Its no different that what Colin K did.
He’s not protesting anything. He’s trying to make a few $$$ by disrespecting the United States of America. He’s not cool and sure as the fuck ain’t no hero.

Sure he is , he is protesting Nike for hiring Colin K. All those people who burned their shoes are protestors, same thing.

Kenner, Louisiana is nothing but a dump & if that dumbazz mayor believes he will have any impact with his dumbazz ban, then good luck Mr Mayor. LOL. What a f***ing moron Mr. Mayor is.

I lived 26 years in Louisiana & I will tell anyone with an ear to listen; That is one of the most backward assed states in the US.
Good for a short visit ( I will be there in four weeks, for a few days) but man, don't ever allow anyone to talk you into moving to the 'Hell hole' known as Louisiana. LOL

Kenner = LOL. Fuck Kenner.

Must be an extra box you had in the closet from November 2016?

Kenner, Louisiana is nothing but a dump & if that dumbazz mayor believes he will have any impact with his dumbazz ban, then good luck Mr Mayor. LOL. What a f***ing moron Mr. Mayor is.

I lived 26 years in Louisiana & I will tell anyone with an ear to listen; That is one of the most backward assed states in the US.
Good for a short visit ( I will be there in four weeks, for a few days) but man, don't ever allow anyone to talk you into moving to the 'Hell hole' known as Louisiana. LOL

There are thousands of Kenner’s across the United States. This will now be a trend. Nike will find out they fucked up big time.

So your getting paroled in four weeks. I see.

Are these booster clubs apart of the government? Or are they independent and simply use/rent the facilities of the city? If so, I am not sure how much power the mayor has to dictate the brand choices of independent organizations? Either way this is a local matter and the people of Kenner will decide if the mayor’s actions will be rewarded or punished.

I have family there; visiting family, for a short time, then returning to a REAL state.

The last three times I went to Louisiana was for my Mother's funeral, to visit my Father in a nursing home, and for my Father's funeral.

So tax supported sports can tell you what BRAND your kids can and cannot wear? WTF? I don’t care whether you hate Kap & Nike, that is way too much gov’t control over things they have no business meddling in. No way any conservative should approve of that bullshit.
Team purchases...I totally agree. Hope high schools do the same. Time to push back at corporate America trying to play politics by supporting someone who disrespects everything our nation stands for. Nice to see that you and the washed up athlete making $$$ off minority’s are so tight. So you and “Kap” hang out much? Go to the club...stuff like that?

I have family there; visiting family, for a short time, then returning to a REAL state.

The last three times I went to Louisiana was for my Mother's funeral, to visit my Father in a nursing home, and for my Father's funeral.
Caddo Parish I assume. What REAL state do you live in now?

Are these booster clubs apart of the government? Or are they independent and simply use/rent the facilities of the city? If so, I am not sure how much power the mayor has to dictate the brand choices of independent organizations? Either way this is a local matter and the people of Kenner will decide if the mayor’s actions will be rewarded or punished.
Kenner, Louisiana...a state Trump carried by 21 points? I can assume his actions just got him re -elected by a landslide.

Kenner, Louisiana...a state Trump carried by 21 points? I can assume his actions just got him re -elected by a landslide.

BINGO! I told you Louisiana is about as backward as it gets.

So tax supported sports can tell you what BRAND your kids can and cannot wear? WTF? I don’t care whether you hate Kap & Nike, that is way too much gov’t control over things they have no business meddling in. No way any conservative should approve of that bullshit.
Team purchases...I totally agree. Hope high schools do the same. Time to push back at corporate America trying to play politics by supporting someone who disrespects everything our nation stands for. Nice to see that you and the washed up athlete making $$$ off minority’s are so tight. So you and “Kap” hang out much? Go to the club...stuff like that?

I didn’t say shit about agreeing with Kap or not. What I object to is a city (tax dollars) deciding what brands can or cannot be worn at city sports complexes. How about we let cities decide what brand of jeans can be worn on the streets? This is less about the protest and more about the gov’t interfering with personal choices.

Forum List

Back