Mayhem & Marijuana: the reaping of Washington State

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2017
alaska, usa
  1. Mayhem was "legalized" in Washington State in 1975
    Chapter 9.65 RCW Dispositions: MAYHEM
  2. Marijuana was "legalized" in Washington State in 2015
    RCW 69.50.360: Marijuana retailers, employees of retail outlets—Certain acts not criminal or civil offenses.
Last Friday was the thirteenth, and this Friday is "4/20," the date of (probably more than one) large federal marijuana bust. The 25 Biggest Marijuana Busts in L.A. History

They grow marijuana, pour napalm in our eyes, prescribe us antibiotics that destroy our hearing, cut off limbs unnecessarily, and cut out our genital organs when we are born. They sell bear traps and lay them like land mines in Alaska. Operation Gang Green barely slowed down the mayhem-and-marijana business still inflicted on us after our defeat in the Vietnam War. Months of preparation went into Operation Gang Green

We are still fighting our way out the foxholes. April 20 is harvest day for marijuana. The Grim Reaper is coming for your marijuana, all you miserable piece-of-shit fraternizing, self-aggrandizing foreign-influenced potheads.

RCW 69.50.360: Marijuana retailers, employees of retail outlets—Certain acts not criminal or civil offenses.
Last Friday was the thirteenth, and this Friday is "4/20," the date of (probably more than one) large federal marijuana bust. The 25 Biggest Marijuana Busts in L.A. History

They grow marijuana, pour napalm in our eyes, prescribe us antibiotics that destroy our hearing, cut off limbs unnecessarily, and cut out our genital organs when we are born. They sell bear traps and lay them like land mines in Alaska. Operation Gang Green barely slowed down the mayhem-and-marijana business still inflicted on us after our defeat in the Vietnam War. Months of preparation went into Operation Gang Green

We are still fighting our way out the foxholes. April 20 is harvest day for marijuana. The Grim Reaper is coming for your marijuana, all you miserable piece-of-shit fraternizing, self-aggrandizing foreign-influenced potheads.

WTF? Do you think the ridiculous "War on Drugs" was the answer? It certainly didn't reduce consumption. However, where marijuans has been legalized, the consumption of opiods has been markedly reduced.

Blaming pot smokers for the actions of lunatics is no more valid than blaming 100 million gun owners for the handful of school shootings.

Did Washington State legalize "mayhem"? Or did they, like many states, include it in laws against violence against another person?

I can't find anything that shows it to have been legalized. The link posted doesn't say much.

whaa.gif
say-what21[1].gif

WTF? Do you think the ridiculous "War on Drugs" was the answer? It certainly didn't reduce consumption. However, where marijuans has been legalized, the consumption of opiods has been markedly reduced.

Blaming pot smokers for the actions of lunatics is no more valid than blaming 100 million gun owners for the handful of school shootings.

I couldn't figure out what the hell the OP was ranting about- it seemed like some fringe out of body random outrage rant.

I couldn't figure out what the hell the OP was ranting about- it seemed like some fringe out of body random outrage rant.
Ditto

Oh. Is Rush Limbaugh off his pain meds?

Oh, I see. I ask you a pertinent question concerning the topic, and you ignore it in favor of swapping insults.

Well that speaks volumes.

Personally I blame you for trying to engage that pile of conspiracy kookiness called the original post.

Guilty as charged. I know it is foolish of me to expect people who post a thread to actually discuss the thread. But I keep hoping.

Oh. Is Rush Limbaugh off his pain meds?

Oh, I see. I ask you a pertinent question concerning the topic, and you ignore it in favor of swapping insults.

Well that speaks volumes.

Personally I blame you for trying to engage that pile of conspiracy kookiness called the original post.

Guilty as charged. I know it is foolish of me to expect people who post a thread to actually discuss the thread. But I keep hoping.

In this case it is like expecting the drunk guy in front of the liquor store screaming at the stop sign to stop staring at him - to turn and soberly answer your question.

LOL- but I give you credit for trying.

Forum List

Back