Maybe we're all just really sexist in Massachusetts!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
The last two big republican wins came against women.

Brown vs Coakley
Romney vs O'Brien

Weld's win is the exception, but he ran against Silber who let's face it, was waaaay more right-wing than the moderate Weld. It was like they had the D & R reversed in that one.

I'm not so sure Brown would have beaten Capuano. :eusa_whistle:

Brown vs Coakley
Romney vs O'Brien

Weld's win is the exception, but he ran against Silber who let's face it, was waaaay more right-wing than the moderate Weld. It was like they had the D & R reversed in that one.

capuano probably would have kicked his ass.

of course, capuano would have been willing to do those icky "meet the voter" things, too. maybe do a few campaign events over the *holidays*, too.

steve lynch also would have put the wood to scott, imo.

brown would have beaten steve "wanna see my trophy" pagliucca, though.

Oh, I guess we're all going to sit around today and play arm-chair quarterbacks. I think Scott Brown had a great victory last night and why speculate on who or who would not have beaten him in the elections? If they didn't run, they had no chance to win. Pretty simple logic to me.

By the way, where's the bird, del??????? On vacation or getting his feathers trimmed?

I think the people of Mass are going to be dissapointed with how brown votes.

Bush was all about being a compassionate conservative right until he got "elected".

Oh, I guess we're all going to sit around today and play arm-chair quarterbacks. I think Scott Brown had a great victory last night and why speculate on who or who would not have beaten him in the elections? If they didn't run, they had no chance to win. Pretty simple logic to me.

By the way, where's the bird, del??????? On vacation or getting his feathers trimmed?

the bird and i are in negotiations. :D

the bird and i are in negotiations. :D

Hope you two can work something out!:lol:

Brown vs Coakley
Romney vs O'Brien

Ya gotta remember, legend based in reality, 'twas the preacher was fuckin' Hester Prynne, she bore the child, she got punished she had to pay.

That's Massachusetts!

Brown vs Coakley
Romney vs O'Brien

You are soooo ingnoring the obvious. Get informed please.

I think the people of Mass are going to be dissapointed with how brown votes.

Bush was all about being a compassionate conservative right until he got "elected".
I agree. It was a close race. Brown will prove not to be re-electable after he finishes out Kennedy's term.

New Topics

Forum List

Back