Maybe We Should Support The Negro Doing This?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The Negro is slowly taking over the democrat party from those old school racist white bigots. As seen here.... Democrats BOOED By Democrats US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And I got to kicking the idea around they MAYBE right to take the DNC FROM democrats.
1, The DNC does OWE them for slavery.
2, The DNC does OWE them for Jim Crowe.
3, The DNC does OWE them for the KKK.
4, The DNC does OWE them political standing.

If they take the DNC AWAY from those aging racists of the democrat party they WILL inherit the coffers of the DNC. That money COULD be used to improve Negro schools and education or Negro health.

Granted they MAY waste the money but it is reparations right? Got to do some partying anyway. And why stop them? The DNC OWES them. The GOP wanted equality for the Negro from day one. What better final glory for a cause then to see the oppressed overcome the oppresser?

Thoughts?

You, Sir are part of the problem with this country today.

No one OWE'S anyone for anything.

What happened in the past is in the past, unless you have been wronged, as a class of citizens you are owed nothing.

These party lines have changed over the years, I am actually registered Democratic.

Back when I registered, the party was different, not a race promoting machine for the blacks, not a homosexual promoting machine of promiscuity, and certainly not a bunch of lazy assed entitlement freaks, at some point and time the party changed for the worse.

My question is why would you come in and paint with such a broad brush??

I get you have a hatred for the opposition but wake the fuck up man, they ain't OWED shit.

• Banned
You, Sir are part of the problem with this country today.

No one OWE'S anyone for anything.

What happened in the past is in the past, unless you have been wronged, as a class of citizens you are owed nothing.

These party lines have changed over the years, I am actually registered Democratic.

Back when I registered, the party was different, not a race promoting machine for the blacks, not a homosexual promoting machine of promiscuity, and certainly not a bunch of lazy assed entitlement freaks, at some point and time the party changed for the worse.

My question is why would you come in and paint with such a broad brush??

I get you have a hatred for the opposition but wake the fuck up man, they ain't OWED shit.
Human nature plus human practice says that IS the direction things ARE going.

The Negro is slowly taking over the democrat party from those old school racist white bigots. As seen here.... Democrats BOOED By Democrats US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And I got to kicking the idea around they MAYBE right to take the DNC FROM democrats.

If they take the DNC AWAY from those aging racists of the democrat party they WILL inherit the coffers of the DNC. That money COULD be used to improve Negro schools and education or Negro health.

Granted they MAY waste the money but it is reparations right? Got to do some partying anyway. And why stop them? The DNC OWES them. The GOP wanted equality for the Negro from day one. What better final glory for a cause then to see the oppressed overcome the oppresser?

Thoughts?
images8WSI2R4L.jpg images30DKOW5X.jpg

• Banned

Thoughts?
View attachment 44990 View attachment 44991
The numbers say I am right. That booing confirms it.
White democrats are about to lose the party!

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
images2EFLDHMF.jpg

Dissatisfied Chicago Blacks Form New Party Discontented with Democratic Party Group of Blacks Go Independent but Critics Say Split May Help Republicans by Laurent Belsie writer of The Christian Science Monitor - The Christian Science Monitor July 16 1990 Online Research Library Questia

Democratic Party Fears Young Black Males Defecting to GOP Dignitas News Service

It is ironic that with the election of the first African-American President, the party that garners roughly 90% of the black vote finds itself in danger of losing the young men of this community, not just for one election cycle, but for generations to come. Despite its rhetoric and numerous ties to the African-American community, young black black males have become increasingly frustrated with a party they feel promotes policies which emasculate them and offer few opportunities for them to achieve the American dream. Much of the elation that came from Obama’s historic political achievement turned into an eye-opening experience for many black men, who noticed the gulf between the feel-good rhetoric of Democrats as hollow as inner-city unemployment has grown during the tenure of the first black President.

Thoughts?
View attachment 44995
In some ways I agree with your GAF meter. But it IS the way things are moving. They ARE losing their party to the VERY radicals they THOUGHT they could control. It's human nature.

The Great Democratic Party Divide goes public The Secular Jurist

Establishment leaders in the Democratic Party have been trying to downplay the growing internal split between themselves and the party’s progressive base. Hillary Clinton, in particular, has been focusing on topics where there is little disagreement – such as civil rights and modest economic reform issues – while trying to ignore serious bones-of-contention like President Obama’s aggressive push to pass theTrans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal. This strategy is based on the belief that progressives’ anger will dissipate with time as the 2016 presidential election draws nearer.

However, that strategy is predicated on the assumption that open warfare won’t break out in the party – an assumption which has already proved false. In New York state, open warfare has indeed broken out between the corporatist establishment governor Andrew Cuomo and the progressive mayor of NYC Bill de Blasio. From The New York TimesPatience Spent, de Blasio Accuses Cuomo of Hurting New York City Out of ‘Revenge’:

Mayor Bill de Blasio, in candid and searing words rarely employed by elected officials of his stature, accused Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo on Tuesday of stymieing New York City’s legislative goals out of personal pettiness, “game-playing” and a desire for “revenge.”

In an extraordinary interview, Mr. de Blasio, appearing to unburden himself of months’ worth of frustrations, said that Mr. Cuomo — who, like the mayor, is a Democrat — “did not act in the interests” of New Yorkers by blocking measures like reforming rent laws and the mayor’s long-term ability to control the city’s public schools.

“I started a year and a half ago with a hope of a very strong partnership,” Mr. de Blasio said of the governor, whom he has known for two decades. “I have been disappointed at every turn.”

Mr. Cuomo, the mayor said, had acted vindictively toward the city, citing cuts in state financing for public housing and what he called an abrupt ramp-up of state inspections of city homeless shelters “with a vigor we had never seen before.”

“That was clearly politically motivated,” Mr. de Blasio said, “and that was revenge for some perceived slight.”

The mayor added: “It’s not about policy. It’s not about substance. It’s certainly not about the millions of people affected.”

In 1968, a similar divide ruptured the Democratic Party over the Vietnam War which took fully two decades to repair and which allowed Republicans to seize power and change the course of American history. For Hillary Clinton’s presidential ambitions, this cannot be a good omen. That is, of course, unless she plans on courting Republican and Independent voters instead.

Dissatisfied Chicago Blacks Form New Party Discontented with Democratic Party Group of Blacks Go Independent but Critics Say Split May Help Republicans by Laurent Belsie writer of The Christian Science Monitor - The Christian Science Monitor July 16 1990 Online Research Library Questia

Democratic Party Fears Young Black Males Defecting to GOP Dignitas News Service

It is ironic that with the election of the first African-American President, the party that garners roughly 90% of the black vote finds itself in danger of losing the young men of this community, not just for one election cycle, but for generations to come. Despite its rhetoric and numerous ties to the African-American community, young black black males have become increasingly frustrated with a party they feel promotes policies which emasculate them and offer few opportunities for them to achieve the American dream. Much of the elation that came from Obama’s historic political achievement turned into an eye-opening experience for many black men, who noticed the gulf between the feel-good rhetoric of Democrats as hollow as inner-city unemployment has grown during the tenure of the first black President.
images2V1N99RI.jpg

Thoughts?
View attachment 44995
In some ways I agree with your GAF meter. But it IS the way things are moving. They ARE losing their party to the VERY radicals they THOUGHT they could control. It's human nature.
Well, party politics is stupid anyway. What good does party politics do for America and Americans? It's nothing more than division and corrupt rule and authority. Neither party cares about this country, nor it's citizens. Look at where we are today due to party politics. What do we have to brag about? We'd be a lot better off with just one party, the American party. What we need are Americans for America, not game playing greedy self-serving egotistical low-life anti-America jerks running this once great nation.

Thoughts?
View attachment 44995
Well, party politics is stupid anyway. What good does party politics do for America and Americans? It's nothing more than division and corrupt rule and authority. Neither party cares about this country, nor it's citizens. Look at where we are today due to party politics. What do we have to brag about? We'd be a lot better off with just one party, the American party. What we need are Americans for America, not game playing greedy self-serving egotistical low-life anti-America jerks running this once great nation.
I'm just looking at general human nature. What does ANY group want? MORE power. Where do they get it? They get it with whatever they can buy/leverage or simply take.

That booing by the crowd sealed it. It's a party change just like you see in city demographics.

And the demographics of the democrat party are about to change. It's about to reflect Detroit more then say Little Rock.

View attachment 44995
I'm just looking at general human nature. What does ANY group want? MORE power. Where do they get it? They get it with whatever they can buy/leverage or simply take.

That booing by the crowd sealed it. It's a party change just like you see in city demographics.

And the demographics of the democrat party are about to change. It's about to reflect Detroit more then say Little Rock.
Human nature is to play the game. Humans will fall for anything, and they usually do. Hell, voters have been playing the game for a very long time now. So what is either party changes? Party politics will always be party politics, and we, the general public always lose. We don't benefit from party politics. If we did, after more than two centuries, we'd be the most prosperous nation on Earth. As it stands today, we're barely hanging on by a thin thread. If party politics was so great, why haven't we solved all of our problems, and every citizen self-supporting and contributing to the whole?

Forum List

Back