CDZ Maybe Those "Evil" Rich People Will Save Us?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Foxfyre, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Foxfyre

Foxfyre Eternal optimist Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,960
    Somewhat. For sure healthcare prevention results in a myriad of unnecessary and unwarranted tests and procedures to minimize as much as possible that the patient won't sue the doctor for missing something. And that greatly drives up costs for everybody.

2. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,494
    There are some very ignorant doctors out there too. I had an ear infection. I knew the type and what it was caused from so I asked the doctor for a specific medication knowing that is what I needed. Without any test she said "Well try this and if that doesn't work come back". She wanted me to buy something that would have created a super infection and keep coming back to see her. That same set of clinics has a dentist office that operates on a similar basis. They remind me of some of the old mechanics shops that used to keep people coming in with their cars until the person was fed up and would just give up on the car but with humans they can keep their charades going on and on with treatment scams.

3. Foxfyre

Foxfyre Eternal optimist Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,960
    You're probably right. I worked in hospitals for a number of years and it was painfully apparent after awhile that somebody is at the bottom of every medical school graduating class.