Maybe They're Just Snake Bit

So what you know is what the dem talking points tell you, you might try thinking for yourself some time, it can be very liberating.

LOL....I'm 78 years old and voted Republican the first thirty years of my adult life. When they morphed into a party of the corporations and the wealthy I quit voting...I went twenty years from 1984 till 2004 and didn't vote for anybody. After I saw that there was no longer a party of balanced budgets, small government and individual rights I started a protest vote. I won't vote for another money grubbing, paper shuffling, draft dodging, chickenhawk, Republican AssHole again if I live to 100.

You have been through many elections and have seen more history than some of these 2 year old's on here. Growing up my family was republican as well ,these idiots don't understand that they no longer have a republican party unless if they reinvent themselves and include others that are not just white., come back to the middle,

Very well said.....I wish I might have said it but I get too emotional.

LOL....I'm 78 years old and voted Republican the first thirty years of my adult life. When they morphed into a party of the corporations and the wealthy I quit voting...I went twenty years from 1984 till 2004 and didn't vote for anybody. After I saw that there was no longer a party of balanced budgets, small government and individual rights I started a protest vote. I won't vote for another money grubbing, paper shuffling, draft dodging, chickenhawk, Republican AssHole again if I live to 100.

That sounds like a solution, vote for the statist, that will surly teach everyone. I don't just vote, I stay in contact with my reps at all levels. A vote isn't like a smart bomb, you can't just fire it and forget it.

I know one thing.....beginning in 1981 Reagan cut taxes for the wealthy and began to borrow from foreign banks to cover the shortfall. He and Bush41 quadrupled the national debt and funneled trillions into the pockets of the most well off in America. The low downed pricks have even come up with a paid army so they can declare wars and pay youngsters to go fight and die while their own worry about which fancy college they will attend. Like I said.....fuck 'em.........I'm finished with them. Guess what?? From the results of this election I'm not the only one who's through with their money grubbing, paper shuffling, draft dodging, chickenhawk asses.

You seem so concerned about the military, at your age you was too young for Korea, at the upper age limits for Vietnam, did you get drafted for Nam in the early 60's? If you did, was there a paycheck involved? The dems stand for everything you say you detest, yet you defend them, excuse me if I appear confused, because I am.

That sounds like a solution, vote for the statist, that will surly teach everyone. I don't just vote, I stay in contact with my reps at all levels. A vote isn't like a smart bomb, you can't just fire it and forget it.

I know one thing.....beginning in 1981 Reagan cut taxes for the wealthy and began to borrow from foreign banks to cover the shortfall. He and Bush41 quadrupled the national debt and funneled trillions into the pockets of the most well off in America. The low downed pricks have even come up with a paid army so they can declare wars and pay youngsters to go fight and die while their own worry about which fancy college they will attend. Like I said.....fuck 'em.........I'm finished with them. Guess what?? From the results of this election I'm not the only one who's through with their money grubbing, paper shuffling, draft dodging, chickenhawk asses.

You seem so concerned about the military, at your age you was too young for Korea, at the upper age limits for Vietnam, did you get drafted for Nam in the early 60's? If you did, was there a paycheck involved? The dems stand for everything you say you detest, yet you defend them, excuse me if I appear confused, because I am.

You're confused all right. I was in the army in 1957 and 1958 and spent six years in the Tennessee national guard. When I was discharged in 1964 I was a tank commander(SGT E6) on a medium Patton tank...Co C, 5th BTN, 109th Armored Division, 3rd Army. Since you failed your cyber detective exam is there anything else you need?

Two war heroes lost their bids for president of this country in 2004 and 2008 so I guess military service doesn't really count for much any longer. We should be like Israel in that respect. All young people are absolutely required to serve in their military regardless of who they are or what their family's position happens to be. If it was like that here war would only come when we were attacked and not as some adventure by a dumbassed toy cowboy meddling in things 10,000 miles away. I can just see W declaring an unnecessary war if his two daughters and Bush41's granddaughters had been in line to be shipped out with the poor, young, virile boys who couldn't even afford to go to college._

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back