Maybe They're Just Snake Bit

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Each Republican run all the way back to Hoover has left a higher unemployment rate than what they assumed...without exception:

While you're looking check the rate their predecessor left for them:

HOOVER......................1928 4.2%.......................1932 23.6%

EISENHOWER..............1952 4.1%.......................1960 5.5%

NIXON/FORD...............1968 3.6%.......................1976 7.7%

REAGAN/BUSH41.........1980 7.1%.......................1992 7.5%

GEORGE BUSH.............2000 4.0%.......................2008 5.8%(this is very generous)

Based upon the 2012 election results I'd say folks are beginning to notice that no matter what the Republicans inheirit...they make it worse.

You're getting "old" and I don't mean chronologically either. Post after post of the same drivel. If I was a "Lib" I still be bored. You have to be the epitomy of "the sore winner". Thread after thread of just mindless attacks with no real connective purpose other than to ...attack.

Here's a NEWSALERT: Neither side gives a shit! This is without a doubt the second, if not third time you started this same topic.

Last edited:
I don't look to government to provide me, or anyone else, with a job. And I don't want state policies aimed at such. We create government to secure freedom and justice, not to provide us with our general wants and needs.

Last edited:
I don't look to government to provide me, or anyone else, with a job. And I don't want state policies aimed at such. We create government to secure freedom and justice, not to provide us with our general wants and needs.

There's one answer: Civilian government employment.

There's one answer: Civilian government employment.

And what question is that answering?

You're getting "old" and I don't mean chronologically either. Post after post of the same drivel. If I was a "Lib" I still be bored. You have to be the epitomy of "the sore winner". Thread after thread of just mindless attacks with no real connective purpose other than to ...attack.

Here's a NEWSALERT: Neither side gives a shit! This is without a doubt the second, if not third time you started this same topic.

Listen Bud....if you don't like to know the truth valve my ass out. The right wing comes in here with all guns blazing that Fox Horse Shit and can't handle real numbers from the public debt bureau, CBO, IRS, congressional records etc. I told you before....until I'm banned my ass will be posting here...take that to the bank.

Last edited:

Listen Bud....if you don't like to know the truth valve my ass out. The right wing comes in here with all guns blazing that Fox Horse Shit and can't handle real numbers from the public debt bureau, CBO, IRS, congressional records etc. I told you before....until I'm banned my ass will be posting here...take that to the bank.

Number without context mean nothing, how about elaborating on your perceived cause.

Number without context mean nothing, how about elaborating on your perceived cause.

What I know is that the Republican party used to stand for balanced budgets, small government and individual rights. Since Reagan's two terms they've been in the pockets of corporations, the T Party and the wealthy. In my opinion anyone who votes for the party because of bible thumping or telling women what they can or cannot decide about their uterus after consulting with their personal physician has their head up their ass and are on the way out. The electorate is not going to tolerate that kind of governance in the 21st century.

What?

Where did you come up with that?

The earliest governments were a collection of humans that divided tasks such as hunting, gathering, cooking and maintaining camps.

It grew out of that.

The governments of today are vastly more complicated then what you construe here.

What I know is that the Republican party used to stand for balanced budgets, small government and individual rights. Since Reagan's two terms they've been in the pockets of corporations, the T Party and the wealthy. In my opinion anyone who votes for the party because of bible thumping or telling women what they can or cannot decide about their uterus after consulting with their personal physician has their head up their ass and are on the way out. The electorate is not going to tolerate that kind of governance in the 21st century.

So what you know is what the dem talking points tell you, you might try thinking for yourself some time, it can be very liberating.

Each Republican run all the way back to Hoover has left a higher unemployment rate than what they assumed...without exception:

GEORGE BUSH.............2000 4.0%.......................2008 5.8%(this is very generous)

Based upon the 2012 election results I'd say folks are beginning to notice that no matter what the Republicans inheirit...they make it worse.

Your statement is false, and you have to combine Nixon and Ford, and Reagan and Bush 41 to make it correct.

What?

The earliest governments were a collection of humans that divided tasks such as hunting, gathering, cooking and maintaining camps.

It grew out of that.

The governments of today are vastly more complicated then what you construe here.
Were not talking about the Earliest Governments you fucking idiot. Were talking specifically about the US government.

What?

It grew out of that.

You're conflating society with government. And, as shocking as it may be to your worldview, they're not the same thing. This is perhaps the core difference between the statist and the libertarian view. To you it's 'obvious' that government is the be-all, end-all of human society. Libertarians, on the other hand, want government to function as a tool to handle the edge cases - the relatively rare instances where we can't resolve our differences peacefully. Otherwise, it should stay out of the way and let us live our lives.

Good post and this is how the cycle has been for decades.

The republicans screw the nation up, the people then vote in a democrat who fixes things. The american people think it's "safe" to vote republican again, who screw up the nation,..and the cycle continues..

Democrats+Cleaning+up+GOP+Messes+Bumper+Sticker.jpg

Last edited:

So what you know is what the dem talking points tell you, you might try thinking for yourself some time, it can be very liberating.

LOL....I'm 78 years old and voted Republican the first thirty years of my adult life. When they morphed into a party of the corporations and the wealthy I quit voting...I went twenty years from 1984 till 2004 and didn't vote for anybody. After I saw that there was no longer a party of balanced budgets, small government and individual rights I started a protest vote. I won't vote for another money grubbing, paper shuffling, draft dodging, chickenhawk, Republican AssHole again if I live to 100.

Last edited:

LOL....I'm 78 years old and voted Republican the first thirty years of my adult life. When they morphed into a party of the corporations and the wealthy I quit voting...I went twenty years from 1984 till 2004 and didn't vote for anybody. After I saw that there was no longer a party of balanced budgets, small government and individual rights I started a protest vote. I won't vote for another money grubbing, paper shuffling, draft dodging, chickenhawk, Republican AssHole again if I live to 100.

That sounds like a solution, vote for the statist, that will surly teach everyone. I don't just vote, I stay in contact with my reps at all levels. A vote isn't like a smart bomb, you can't just fire it and forget it.

That sounds like a solution, vote for the statist, that will surly teach everyone. I don't just vote, I stay in contact with my reps at all levels. A vote isn't like a smart bomb, you can't just fire it and forget it.

I know one thing.....beginning in 1981 Reagan cut taxes for the wealthy and began to borrow from foreign banks to cover the shortfall. He and Bush41 quadrupled the national debt and funneled trillions into the pockets of the most well off in America. The low downed pricks have even come up with a paid army so they can declare wars and pay youngsters to go fight and die while their own worry about which fancy college they will attend. Like I said.....fuck 'em.........I'm finished with them. Guess what?? From the results of this election I'm not the only one who's through with their money grubbing, paper shuffling, draft dodging, chickenhawk asses.

You have been through many elections and have seen more history than some of these 2 year old's on here. Growing up my family was republican as well ,these idiots don't understand that they no longer have a republican party unless if they reinvent themselves and include others that are not just white., come back to the middle,

New Topics

Forum List

Back