Maybe there is some hope of Europe not becoming Eura bia!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by GHook93, Mar 3, 2009.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,926
    Geert Wilders leads Dutch polls - Telegraph

I think this is a clear sign that the people of Europe are getting fed up with the Muslims desire to make Europe into an extension of the Middle East!

2. auditor0007

auditor0007 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,218
    If Europeans want to stop the conversion, they better start making babies.

3. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,926
    That is not going to change in this economy! But over-populating countries are not the answer to a demographic threat! Ask the Chinese, Japanese and Indians!

4. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    start making babies... yea, I guess a zionist WOULD be a demographics-monger.

I find it hilarious that those who have no problem with EuroSRAEL-izing Europe are so quick to cry about muslims in Europe. for real, dude... your kind of hatred should have died out by now.

5. Munin

Munin VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +95
    "EuroSRAEL-izing Europe" :lol:

dude, jews integrated into Europe: that is what happened. Jews in europe don't make their own laws that contradict western laws, they don't attack religious groups, they don't persecute people who abandon their religion and embrace a western-like lifestyle, they have proved that they re a big asset to the western society (Einstein being the biggest example of this). Today you don't see the difference between a European jew and a native european, they are as integrated as it gets. Of course their are still religious jews, but they have been a good example of a peaceful & tolerant religion in europe and that is not something that we could say about the muslims in europe.

Muslims have already left a very bad image of them in Europe (especially after the cartoons and other riots they committed), jews have a very good image in Europe: it is as simple as that.

6. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    you clearly didn't read the article I posted yesterday from the Jpost about ASSIMILATION being more dangerous to jews than antisemitism. Not that I'm really shocked.

7. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,926
    I haven't read your responses, because I like to keep you on the ignore list.

But I can only imagine. "Fuck you Jew this. Fuck you Jewish racist that. Damn Zionist conspiracy to control the world."

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  8. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    oh hay... looky.. a zionist jew crying about ignorant generalizations WITH ignorant generalizations! It doesn't get any RICHER THAN THAT, folks!

But you can only "image"? English sure is antisemitic, isn't it, killer?

9. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    ps.. Hey munin, when you get done gobbling some jewish cock feel free to discover why evidence trumps knee jerk zionism..

European rabbis decry threat of assimilation

The Rabbinical Center of Europe's Rabbinical Authority will host a conference of more than 300 European rabbis in Paris on Monday, amid growing concern over the accelerating assimilation of the continent's Jews.

The Rabbinical Authority brings together the chief rabbis of Europe every six months. At the last meeting in September, the rabbis concluded that the biggest danger to European Jewry was assimilation, which has already finished off many Jewish communities, its gravity far outweighing both the threats of anti-Semitism and terrorism.

The rate of assimilation in Europe is now more than 50 percent, "a disastrous reality," spokesman Asher Gold said on Sunday.

The Rabbinical Center hopes to combat assimilation by opening a wider discussion with rabbis on the importance of maintaining the Jewish family unit. The group has for years been working to reduce the effects of assimilation by promoting the modern Jewish family. For example, it operates 25 mikvaot (ritual baths) and provides publications in many languages to instruct rabbis in how to sustain families and communities.

European rabbis decry threat of assimilation | Jewish News | Jerusalem Post

So much for...

Munin

dude, jews integrated into Europe: that is what happened. Jews in europe don't make their own laws that contradict western laws, they don't attack religious groups, they don't persecute people who abandon their religion and embrace a western-like lifestyle, they have proved that they re a big asset to the western society (Einstein being the biggest example of this). Today you don't see the difference between a European jew and a native european

Now show Ghook your big Ohh face and maybe he'll treat your goyim ass to some reach around action.

10. Munin

Munin VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +95
    My "big Ohh face". :lol:
    sorry mate, I ll have to disappoint you I didn't have my "ohh face" on when I red your post.

What is your point? A conservative rabbi, crying about how integrated jews are? :lol: This is exactly what my point is: that the majority of jews are very integrated (and I believe it is a lot more then 50%, I wouldn't be surprised if it was even higher then 60 or 70% jews).

OK you could say there are some conservative rabbis that still have conservative values, but the fact is that these values he spoke of don't contradict western values. He is very similar to the priests of European religions like catholicism who are crying about how western people that are no longer conservative and about how families in the western society have become less important. You ll find conservative Catholics saying the same thing about the "catholic families" and the Catholic values and traditions. The issue is that these conservative Jewish values and traditions do not contradict western values and traditions.

This assimilation the rabbi talks about is something that happened already decades ago. Why do you think hitler needed to make yellow-stars to identify jews? Why do you think it is possible that their were jews in the highest ranks of the nazi german military (even hitler was a jew, according to one rumor)?
    So much for ... your post

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009