Maybe the Democrats were right (for a change)

Aug 24, 2010
Almost from day one the Democrats have blasted the Tea Party as being just another arm of the Republican Party. That appears to have proven true in Virginia's 2nd district. I would go to Tea Party rallies and see Libertarians, Independents, Constitution Party members and others represented. During the primary campaign (by the way, primary elections are an invention of political parties, about which the Constitution says nothing), the Tea Party vigorously opposed Republican candidate Scott Rigell, an establishment-backed car dealer who gave $1,000 to President Obama's campaign in 2008 and supported other Democratic candidates and causes. Now the Tea Party leadership in this area (and by the way, not all of the rank and file) flip-flopped and jumped on the Rigell bandwagon with the intent to "limit the chances of independent candidate Kenny Golden," in their own words. If you live in or near Virginia Beach, send the Tea Party, Washington, and the Republicans and Democrats a message and vote for Kenny Golden. Have any other congressional districts suffered similar sellouts?

Last edited:
Humans love to think they are special, nothing wrong with that, we all do it, but the tea party only started after Obama's election, just as the constant investigations started when Clinton was elected. Is this just coincidence, very doubtful. Powerful forces for many years have created a machine that goes after any threat to their position of prominence or their ideas. Money talks....

Humans love to think they are special, nothing wrong with that, we all do it, but the tea party only started after Obama's election, just as the constant investigations started when Clinton was elected. Is this just coincidence, very doubtful. Powerful forces for many years have created a machine that goes after any threat to their position of prominence or their ideas. Money talks....

Isn't there just the teensy-weensiest possibility that Americans are sentient, and that President Obama's policies might- just might- have something to do with it?

'Cause, if not, and "Money talks...," I didn't get my check yet.

Is there a form I can file?

Forum List

Back