Maybe Palin really is a bubblehead

Ravi, you are my therapy. Laughter does the heart good!

Mike

I think they should put that picture of Pelosi on the cover of Newsweek and then we can see how the liberals react to that. That's a great shot of her.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pelosi looks like a deer caught in the headlights of life. LOL

Remarkable how the liberal media takes Pelosi seriously as an example of a learned political figure - while attempting to degrade Palin 24/7...

They live each day in mortal terror of Sarah Palin.

I find it absolutely hilarious on an anthropological level.

Actually, with as little as Obama is doing, yeah, I am getting a bit nervous of her. If she were to win the Republican nomination for POTUS in 2012, it's going to ensure four more years of stagnation. You really need to do better than this...

No Palin fan here but after watching the tape, I thought she did quite well. Anyone who can correctly pronounce Ahmadinejad deserves a break.

It was an obvious slip of the tongue that many people make and it was obvious that she was talking about Iran and not Iraq

I give her a pass

I sit here and laugh at the back and forth on this board over Palin.

Palin isn't running for anything yet the media and the folks on this board just keep going with her. The energizer bunny ain't got nothin on these folks. She has already stated 2012 isn't on her radar so why the hoopla???? They keep saying how stupid, irrelevant and what a joke she is so why all the interest in what she's doing??? Kinda hard to figure but it is good for a laugh or two.

No Palin fan here but after watching the tape, I thought she did quite well. Anyone who can correctly pronounce Ahmadinejad deserves a break.

It was an obvious slip of the tongue that many people make and it was obvious that she was talking about Iran and not Iraq

I give her a pass

Somewhat older, but I just love it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMyNk8J1c8g&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

And keep in mind John Cleese earned good money by teaching Top-Managers.

regards
ze germanguy

Dems keep saying that Iraq and Iran are the same place, I don't see what the big deal is, but I'm sure Dems will replay this across all our 57 states

....and your president Obamacorn never ran so much as a popsicle truck.

And on a serious note here, you nailed it. :clap2:

The man had no executive experience at all, nothing. Not in the public or private sector!

Yet they never want to address that. They avoid it like the plague!

Community organizer? Christ, I am a community organizer and help more people in a month than he did in a year! So what?

The man knew nothing of and knows nothing of, what takes place on Main Street, let alone what it takes to survive on Main Street.

This guy is a novice at best in most areas and simply doesn't have a clue in all of the other areas. The Democrats blew it and as that reality keeps sinking in, the more rabid they are going to get.

Their community organizer is making a shambles of the White House and Washington and his supporting cast on the HILL is no better. They are going down in flames and they know it.

Mike

Deflecting what Ravi?

I addressed facts! Not pent up frustration and obsession like you!

Care to respond to them? lol

Ravi, why don't "you" go do some community organizing, maybe it will help your emotional state!

Make sure to watch Palin tonight in yet another major interview!

Mike

Just a true statement of fact Ravi. Hell. Obama had no experience whatsoever and nobody though there was a thing in the world wrong with it. Of course Palin"Lack of Experience" means she couldn't run the cookie jar. Hmmmmmm Governor of a State as opposed to a Community Organizer?????

Glad to see Rightwinger cut Palin some slack on that yahoo in Iran. God. Can anybody say his name. Can't count the times I've heard a seasoned news broadcaster screw it up. Anyone who can say it deserved a medal.

Well, I'm not so sure about all the rest of it, but, the field dressing is tops!

I'd like to see what she can do with a nice catch of fish!

And I would be more than happy to go tactical shooting with her at the interactive range!

Christ their vacation cabin doesn't even have running water in it. They have to break the ice, bail it out and sled it up to the cabin.

What a woman!

Mike

If Palin really needs this much glad handing there's no way she'll ever be competent enough to run anything.

why ask palin those questions?

looks like hannity set an evil trap.

she should get easy questions, like what newspaper she reads to be so very much informed![/QUOT

Just to throw in some thoughts:
The fact that Sarah Palin was running for VP is to me again proof of my little theory:

Americans are in general remarkably not envious about the success and wealth of others.
But they in general dislike politicians which seem to be much smarter than the average.

Now I have to work on how Obama fits into my little theory.

regards
ze germanguy

I see you don't know much about Americans............ROFLMAO....

why ask palin those questions?

looks like hannity set an evil trap.

she should get easy questions, like what newspaper she reads to be so very much informed![/QUOT

Just to throw in some thoughts:
The fact that Sarah Palin was running for VP is to me again proof of my little theory:

Americans are in general remarkably not envious about the success and wealth of others.
But they in general dislike politicians which seem to be much smarter than the average.

Now I have to work on how Obama fits into my little theory.

regards
ze germanguy

I see you don't know much about Americans............ROFLMAO....

Well - as said, just a theory.

But what the fuss is about with SP I still do not get. Why is she so successful in what she is doing ?
Enlighten me !

regards
ze germanguy

Forum List

Back