Maybe Palin really is a bubblehead

Iran...Iraq

Same difference, neither one of them is a real "christian" nation

You folks are pathetic in your Palin fixations.... remember, you keep saying how irrelevant she is... stop fixating on her.

why ask palin those questions?

looks like hannity set an evil trap.

she should get easy questions, like what newspaper she reads to be so very much informed!

why ask palin those questions?

looks like hannity set an evil trap.

she should get easy questions, like what newspaper she reads to be so very much informed![/QUOT

Just to throw in some thoughts:
The fact that Sarah Palin was running for VP is to me again proof of my little theory:

Americans are in general remarkably not envious about the success and wealth of others.
But they in general dislike politicians which seem to be much smarter than the average.

Now I have to work on how Obama fits into my little theory.

regards
ze germanguy

Hannity asked what can be done to prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons. In her response, Palin seemed to be confused between Iraq and Iran:
Palin: Crack Down On 'Iraq' To Prevent Nuclear Iran | TPM LiveWire

Okay, the "really" was superfluous.

I'm not sure what she is!

One this is for sure, she owns your silly ass!

Honestly, kidding aside, such obsessions are not healthy.

Please consider professional help and therapy.

Mike
Thanks for the advice! Considering 90% of your posts are an attempt to flame me I suggest you do the same.

Ravi, you can find a therapist who works off a income slide scale most anyplace.

So no excuses OK, please, you can do this, seek help!

If I were not so emotionally attached to you, I would offer, but, I think it would be very counter productive!

Mike

Ravi, you are my therapy. Laughter does the heart good!

Mike

I think they should put that picture of Pelosi on the cover of Newsweek and then we can see how the liberals react to that. That's a great shot of her.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pelosi looks like a deer caught in the headlights of life. LOL

Forum List

Back