Maybe Obama Won't Sign Any Bill Written By GOP. Afraid GOP Will Get All The Credit ?

Him and Democrats are deathly afraid the Republicans might get some credit for solving this problem. Obviously they wont admit this publicly,but privately they're shaking in their boots. This President and the Democrats will gladly shut the Country down if they think it will benefit them politically. I don't think they care much about the country at this point. It's all about the Votes now. Party before Country for sure.

With all polls showing Obama losing in all purple states, can we assume the left is digging up as much dirt on Perry as possible? If it comes down to a Perry/Rubio or Perry/Romney ticket, Obama is done! Just like MC Hammer in 1997.

Him and Democrats are deathly afraid the Republicans might get some credit for solving this problem. Obviously they wont admit this publicly,but privately they're shaking in their boots. This President and the Democrats will gladly shut the Country down if they think it will benefit them politically. I don't think they care much about the country at this point. It's all about the Votes now. Party before Country for sure.

With all polls showing Obama losing in all purple states, can we assume the left is digging up as much dirt on Perry as possible? If it comes down to a Perry/Rubio or Perry/Romney ticket, Obama is done! Just like MC Hammer in 1997.

Oh yes,they have their Perry Smear-Campaign all set to go. The vicious attacks on his Family should be starting any day now. The Left/Democrats will do or say anything to keep their Hopey Changey One in there. Will the smears be enough for em this time? Probably not. Times have changed.

Yes..this congress has been so busy and put up so many bills that were vetoed by Obama..

Oh wait.

They didn't. Something like 22 bills were passed by the 112th Congress.

www.congress-summary.com - Laws Passed by the 112th Congress

Check out the vetoes at the bottom.

Wow... 22 (It's actually 23, btw). That's a lot, huh.

Not.

The 111th Congress passed 383 bills through both houses which have been signed into law by the President.

The current Congress on both sides has been sitting on it's ass. They are on pace for a whopping 72 laws before the session is over in December 2012.

What's wrong with both of you? Why do we need congress to pass tons of legislation? Why? We have the basics we need to govern our country effectively. In fact some might say (including me) that over legislation is a bad thing. Look at our current situation, certainly caused by over legislating our country. Every time things start going good some bozo on the left or right gets a bright idea and fucks everything up. I'm not placing blame on either side with my argument, I'm just saying enough is enough.

Peace

Just showing the historical averages, dude.

Anyway, ever stop to think that maybe things suck right now (at least in part), because congress has been doing jack shit this year except fight each other?

:cool:

Have any of you conservatives looked at the crisis in that perspective? Have you observed the attitudes of the Democratic Leaders giving the finger to Boehner Plan? I'ts as if they never really looked it over and just decided that,Well, it was created by the GOP,therefore it's dead on arrival. The Dem's are just in it for themselves. With Obama at a 39/40% approval,they want to make sure that it's "The Democrat Debt Crisis" resolution bill that gets passed. Just To Give Bambi Another Boost !! Just like the week Bambi flew to Afgahnastan and took out Osama with his own AK-47 !!!
Do you realize that both sides are scope locked on this? Conservative talk radio has devoted 100% of it's air time for over a week now to it, and I can only guess Fox is too. If the GOP can create the conditions where a default occurs, and are able to saddle Obama with the blame...they will have aquired the most valuable talking point for the 2012 election..."The US government defaulted for the first time ever under Obama". The GOP's main goal is to keep this issue unsolved as long as it can

The trouble is...the GOP will not win in 2012 if they do not appear cooperative in attempts to keep our AAA rating. The OBL killing bump may have worn off, but it's still safe and sound, and ready to be dusted off and used to great advantage in the 2012 campaign.
As far as Obama' approval rating...the RCP averages today are 45/49, the latest Republimusen Reports poll kind of threw the averages off. Republimussen should not use "likely voter" models when they are conducting polls with semi abstract opinion polls. If they called the poll results "how many people approve of Obama within a group that has more Republicans in it"...it would be an accurate result.

Last edited:

Have any of you conservatives looked at the crisis in that perspective? Have you observed the attitudes of the Democratic Leaders giving the finger to Boehner Plan? I'ts as if they never really looked it over and just decided that,Well, it was created by the GOP,therefore it's dead on arrival. The Dem's are just in it for themselves. With Obama at a 39/40% approval,they want to make sure that it's "The Democrat Debt Crisis" resolution bill that gets passed. Just To Give Bambi Another Boost !! Just like the week Bambi flew to Afgahnastan and took out Osama with his own AK-47 !!!

First off it's both sides that are playing the political card over this. With the elections coming up both sides are afraid to be the ones to give in, knowing that it will be used against them during the campaign.

Both sides should go before the American public and declare that they will not use this as leverage for their upcoming campaigns. Maybe than both sides will not worry about it and compromise.

Last edited:

First off it's both sides that are playing the political card over this. With the elections coming up both sides are afraid to be the ones to give in, knowing that it will be used against them during the campaign.

Both sides should go before the American public and declare that they will not use this as leverage for their upcoming campaigns. Maybe than both sides will not worry about it and compromise.

Translation! The dimocrats know they are going to get their asses kicked for this.

yes, both sides hope to gain on this issue,but independants still see it like we all do, The Buck stop with Obama. The GOP makes the offers, and Obama says no. So how can this be the fault of the GOP? So long as the economy remains stagnant with a 9 to 10% unemployment, it's going to be a "Anyone But Obama" race. Hey, if Big Bird is the GOP candidate, He's My Man!!!!

Translation! The dimocrats know they are going to get their asses kicked for this.

I belong to NO political party at all because there just isn't any real difference between the two. If someone is happy that their party is playing politics over such an important issue as this they should be drawn and quartered.

Obama is reminding me of the classic "THE CODE" scene from Stienfeld. Poor dude has his arm caught in an ATM Machine, and needs Castanza's Secret Code to free the Victims arm from certian amputation. And George "Had To Think About It",,,THATS OBAMA,,,,,uhmm,,,let me think about it, Just Like With IRAN!

I belong to NO political party at all because there just isn't any real difference between the two. If someone is happy that their party is playing politics over such an important issue as this they should be drawn and quartered.

Yeah right.. uh huh.

Who doesn't dream of going back to around 1985 when Reagan gave us (the 40-60 age group) some of the happiest days of our lives!!! None us would would have ever fathomed that we would have the second coming of Hitler or another Castro in the White House!!!!

That is what Obama is all about... credit. Not taking any when it goes bad, trying to grab it all when it goes good.

Look at DADT. He promised to end it in his first year in office (campaing promise). The courts finally declared it unconstitutional, and reuired it be ended. Obama had the court re-instate it, just so the military could 'certify' it and HE could get the credit for signing off on ending it... instead of it going down in history as a court ordered action.

and can you imagine the interest on 17 Trillion if Obama had his way? Does he ever think about that when he's thinking of raising it another 2plus trillion? Isnt the interest already about 35 Billion a month? and he expects Millionaires to pay for that? They Are "Millionaires" NOT TRILLIONAIRES !!!!

and why does Obama make it sound as if we have a few Million Billionaires in the USA? now really, what per-centage of Americans are Billionaires? Maybe Obama needs to tell all of his brainless supporters how much a Trillion is! and yet his dufass supporters think that all the rich people can cough up at least 4 Trillion Dollars of their fortunes? yah,,,as if they have Four Million, Million Dollars just sitting in banks with no place to go.

credit for what? Extending the debt limit for 6 months and keeping the markets/credit agencies guessing using Boehner's bill :eusa_eh: ? The repubs (Boehner/Cantnor) are cravenly transparent :eusa_liar:

Yeah right.. uh huh.

Why'd you close your public msg box WT? :(

It's open to anyone on my friends list. I did it to stop the stealthy filthy pigs who like to creep over there and use the C word. Now when they do so they have to do it out in the open forums. keeps me out of trouble from inadvertanly printing something I should not have.. got it? Thanks.

Maybe Obama can just create about 6 Million more jobs? is that too complicated? wouldn't that be easier than borrowing another trillion? He Never Even Brings it UP !!! MAYBE WE CAN PUT TOGETHER A PLAN TO JUMP START THE ECONOMY? but Nooo,,,Unemployment is 9.2% lets borrow another 2 trillion from our children.

When is the GOP actually going to write a bill so we can find out?

The problem for the GOP is that all bills require compromise in order to proceed on the floor. Until the GOP learns that the minority party doesn't make the rules and that you have to give something to get something, the GOP will not be sending any bills to Obama anytime soon

I don't know why you people must constantly lie. That is not at all who Obama is. Or the Dermocratic party. It's pathetic the way you just make things up.

Forum List

Back