Maybe no Brexit exit will be allowed.

feduptaxpayer

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2010
Vancouver
The High Court in the United Kingdom has said that there will be no Brexit exit until their is a vote on it in Parliament. Well- well, the no exit Brexit elite political leaders have found a way of trying to stop Britain from getting out of the European Union. There must be a vote on it. We, in my personal opinion, the elite just may have found a way of stopping Brexit altogether. Buy out the poilticians and get them to say no to Brexit.

But I guess this might just lead to a big revolt by the Brexit supporters who have told their fake and phony political leaders that they want out. I will bet that the phony politicians will vote to stay in the EU. Fun times ahead indeed.

If Hillary gets elected, globalist U.S. will heavily lean on the Brit Gov't to stay in the EU, by any and all means. England is one of our major lap-dogs. Brits may very well find that out soon, as if there was any question to begin with.

The High Court in the United Kingdom has said that there will be no Brexit exit until their is a vote on it in Parliament. Well- well, the no exit Brexit elite political leaders have found a way of trying to stop Britain from getting out of the European Union. There must be a vote on it. We, in my personal opinion, the elite just may have found a way of stopping Brexit altogether. Buy out the poilticians and get them to say no to Brexit.

But I guess this might just lead to a big revolt by the Brexit supporters who have told their fake and phony political leaders that they want out. I will bet that the phony politicians will vote to stay in the EU. Fun times ahead indeed.

Didn't you claim to be Canadian?

If Hillary gets elected, globalist U.S. will heavily lean on the Brit Gov't to stay in the EU, by any and all means. England is one of our major lap-dogs. Brits may very well find that out soon, as if there was any question to begin with.

Just an FYI. Not sure if you know this but Obama's man has been advising Cameron for years now. Obama's team players were heading up Cameron's push to stay in the EU. Messina was the key player. I cheered my ass off when Bam Bam's team lost to Brexit.

It's the length of time and they will find away around it.

Ya, so what's your point?

What's all this "we" BS?

What's all this "we" BS?

Will "ME" work for you? I sure am glad that Trump kicked Hillary's butt yesterday. Geez, I think that WW3 has just been put on hold. I guess that now Hillary won't be President, I guess that you will be leaving America to go live in some other country like so many others have said that they will do so if Trump became President. I hope those people and yourself are not looking too come to Canada. We have enough of your kind here already. The liberals up here are worse than yours, I think. I could be wrong though. :badgrin:

What's all this "we" BS?

....I guess that you will be leaving America to go live in some other country ....

Why would I ?

What's all this "we" BS?

....I guess that you will be leaving America to go live in some other country ....

Why would I ?

Well, aren't all you liberals going bonkers right now over your loss and with Trump kicking your liberal butt? How are you going to live with Trump your new leader now?

What's all this "we" BS?

Why would I ?

...aren't all you liberals .....?

Who the hell are you talking to?

I thought that I was talking to you? Why? Is it your grandmother that I am talking too?

Why would I ?

...aren't all you liberals .....?

Who the hell are you talking to?

I thought that I was talking to you? ....

Doesn't seem that way from your posts.

Too bad for you if you cannot figure things out. Nothing new though. :badgrin:

It's really strange. :eusa_think:
The British people say "we don't want to stay in the European Union" but now the Parliament has to decide!
Hope the Parliament will follow what the people say.
If you make the people vote then you have to follow what they want! ;)

It's really strange. :eusa_think:
The British people say "we don't want to stay in the European Union" but now the Parliament has to decide!
Hope the Parliament will follow what the people say.
If you make the people vote then you have to follow what they want! ;)

Yes indeed. Let us hope that the will of the people is not denied. But we all know that the political elite establishment is going to try their hardest and not allow any Brexit to happen. When one stands to lose a lot, one will resort to whatever means necassary to try and hang on to their goodies that they stole.

Forum List

Back