Maybe It Won't Be So Bad...

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
You know... maybe it won't be so bad these government bail outs.

We need investment banking services and we need insurance. Neither of these industries is exactly productive - neither manufactures a product or serves a meal.

Both are simply pools of money, managed on behalf of the contributors to, in the case of investment banking, keep the local banks flush with cash so that they can make loans, and for insurance, covered losses are paid from the pool.

The taxpayer is the insurance of last resort anyway (FEEMA)... Perhaps We The People should back our own mortgages and save a few pennies as a people for a rainy day (insurance)...

Just thinking out loud here... With proper management We, The People could even make a buck or two.

We put a man on the moon if you believe some stories on the net... Surely we can figure out how to invest two huge fucking piles of money.

Can't we?

Heck, we already have part of the 'where to invest' question answered... home mortgages.

-Joe

:rofl::lol::rofl: I know, I know... I can't believe I got through saying it with a straight face!

Just keep the piles out of the hands of the clowns that manage the other big fucking pile of money in this country... your tax dollars!

-J

Forum List

Back