Maybe I'm out of the loop...

...but why should I give a flying fuck about who wins as the Governor of New Jersey, the Governor of Virginia, or the Representative from the Adirondacks?

I don't live in any of these places. The outcome of these races has absolutely no impact on the politics of the nation.

People here are talking about these races as if they are discussing March madness.

Seriously!

Because it is a defeat for Obama. You see, when a dem won anything during the Bush years....they could care less, but now its the most important thing in history..

Speaking of history, when they say ha ha...a dem didn't win in the NY Run, keep in mind, they haven't won there in something like 140 years, but it really shows the republicans are uprising...lol

Is this the official "downplay the results" thread?? :lol:

no, i think it's the official "who gives a flying fuck?" thread.

The Independents are changing their mind about Obama and his policies less than a year after he's been in office and you don't 'give a flying fuck?' Uh, okay. :lol:

(Sorry. You're talking about Xotoxi's rant??? That makes sense.)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

The Independents are changing their mind about Obama and his policies less than a year after he's been in office and you don't 'give a flying fuck?' Uh, okay. :lol:

a year (or less) is a lifetime in politics as tonight illustrates.

let's see where we are next summer before we all jump on the indies have abandoned obama bandwagon.

I guess you have to be able to chew a wad of bubble gum the size of a baseball with your mouth open staring at a gazelle before liberals will take you... aaahh... seriously?

Last edited:

a year (or less) is a lifetime in politics as tonight illustrates.

let's see where we are next summer before we all jump on the indies have abandoned obama bandwagon.

I think you're going to see the liberal damage control machine all riding that bandwagon tomorrow.

I guess you have to be able to chew a wad of bubble gum the size of a baseball with your mouth open staring at a gazelle before liberals will take you... aaahh... seriously?

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture933-chewing-thing.gif

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture933-chewing-thing.gif

Wouldn't want to get my FINGERS too close to that guy...
surprised-041.gif

...but why should I give a flying fuck about who wins as the Governor of New Jersey, the Governor of Virginia, or the Representative from the Adirondacks?

I don't live in any of these places. The outcome of these races has absolutely no impact on the politics of the nation.

People here are talking about these races as if they are discussing March madness.

Seriously!

Because speaking historically, in the last 20 years they have been pretty good litmus tests for the next voting cycle.

Which is right...around...the...corner.

Seriously!

Because speaking historically, in the last 20 years they have been pretty good litmus tests for the next voting cycle.

Which is right...around...the...corner.

Virginia is interesting. The Dems wanted to claim Virginia as a blue state after the last presidential election (hence the big todo the Repubs are making of it now). They were and are unfamiliar with Virginia's voting patterns. Typically in state elections Virginians tend to vote the opposite of whichever party controls the White House and I think for Virginia the last presidential election was less an approval of Obama and more a condemnation of Bush and Republicans in general, at that point in time. Now you are seeing the moderate independents in this state reassessing and moving back right of center which is why the almost unheard of 60/40 split in my Democrat controlled district. It'll be interesting to see what happens two years from now.

Seriously!

Yes. We all know March madness is a far bigger issue for all. :razz:

The president thought NJ was important. The media thought NJ was important. And most of all Chanel lives there.

The corrupt, overtaxed, sanctuary, nanny state should be a SHINING EXAMPLE, of what the president wants for the entire country. In fact I believe he said so when he was campaigning for Corzine. I pay attention to CA and NY, because NJ is almost there. If you are not outraged, you are not paying attention.

Why should anyone give a flying fuck about healthcare in Canada? We don't live there, right? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back