Maybe I'm out of the loop...

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
...but why should I give a flying fuck about who wins as the Governor of New Jersey, the Governor of Virginia, or the Representative from the Adirondacks?

I don't live in any of these places. The outcome of these races has absolutely no impact on the politics of the nation.

People here are talking about these races as if they are discussing March madness.

Seriously!

Don't you know? The fact that Republicans actually won a race means that the voters never really did want Obama in the first place. They just simply threw their support behind him and voted for him.

:rofl:

Jamie Barberio-R won the race for mayor of Parsippany/Troy Hills, NJ 52% to 48%!

she/he defeated the incumbent Michael Luther-D.

obama is going down.

THIS guy won? :woohoo:

VinnieBarbarino.jpg

Jamie Barberio-R won the race for mayor of Parsippany/Troy Hills, NJ 52% to 48%!

she/he defeated the incumbent Michael Luther-D.

obama is going down.

Barberio likely has something to do with the waste management industry...Luther didn't stand a chance.

...but why should I give a flying fuck about who wins as the Governor of New Jersey, the Governor of Virginia, or the Representative from the Adirondacks?

I don't live in any of these places. The outcome of these races has absolutely no impact on the politics of the nation.

People here are talking about these races as if they are discussing March madness.

Seriously!

Yes, you're out of the loop. It's an indication that support for Obama and the Democrats who control Congress are losing the support of independents in at least some regions of the country. We'll see if this sentiment spills over 2010. This highlights what all the hoopla was about:

Republican Bob McDonnell tapped Virginia's independent voters Tuesday to win a landslide election for governor just a year after the state bucked tradition and voted for Barack Obama.

McDonnell, a conservative former state attorney general, had about 60 percent of the vote with most precincts reporting. He takes back the governor's office after eight years of Democrat control.

Republican McDonnell wins Va. governor's raceÂ* - More politics- msnbc.com

Don't you know? The fact that Republicans actually won a race means that the voters never really did want Obama in the first place. They just simply threw their support behind him and voted for him.

:rofl:

And I like the way that they say "YOU lose", as if you (Robert) had anything to do with any of these elections.

Seriously!

Yes, you're out of the loop. It's an indication that support for Obama and the Democrats who control Congress are losing the support of independents in at least some regions of the country. We'll see if this sentiment spills over 2010. This highlights what all the hoopla was about:

Republican Bob McDonnell tapped Virginia's independent voters Tuesday to win a landslide election for governor just a year after the state bucked tradition and voted for Barack Obama.

McDonnell, a conservative former state attorney general, had about 60 percent of the vote with most precincts reporting. He takes back the governor's office after eight years of Democrat control.

He may have won in any case, but it didn't help the Dems any that Deeds is the worst candidate ever.

Seriously!

He may have won in any case, but it didn't help the Dems any that Deeds is the worst candidate ever.

Which makes you wonder why Obama campaigned with him twice. Did Obama not get the memo?

Forum List

Back