Maybe I'm just not cool enough, but...

Some of the common variations include (IPA pronunciation) [oʊn], [pəʔˈoʊn], [piˈoʊn], [pən], [pwin],[pun]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! He's a gamer!!! that's the reason! He's high on redbull and cheetos!!

:D

Dan said:
Fuzzy, trust me, you're cooler for not knowing (no offense to Dmp or Clay).
i wanna know what is so cool about spelling 'owned' like that? seriously. It looks cool using letters that cannot possibly go together to form a real word in the English language? Its almost like listening to urban people talk. It sounds like English words, but because they are not put together in proper sequence, I can't understand for the life of me, what the hell they are saying. See the "Boo Got Shot" thread for reference.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i wanna know what is so cool about spelling 'owned' like that? seriously. It looks cool using letters that cannot possibly go together to form a real word in the English language? Its almost like listening to urban people talk. It sounds like English words, but because they are not put together in proper sequence, I can't understand for the life of me, what the hell they are saying. See the "Boo Got Shot" thread for reference.
It's fun razzin' you, square. PWN3D
owneddd.jpg

pwnedmunkeh.jpg

Forum List

Back