Maybe if Trump would of put forward decent cabinet picks

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
who were not anti the departments they are supposedly to lead and some of whom know nothing about the Depts of which they are to lead, the Democrats would be ok with most of the cabinets. I mean come on Devos, anti public schools, Tillerson , Exxon Ceo who is a friend of Russia, and the rest are just a insult to human intelligence.

Most of the citizens of the US are anti most of his cabinet picks.

GOOD deal , its up to the President to pick who he wants after we deplorables elected him . I am happy with his picks , others / lefties aren't so feck them Penny !!

I don't think he really wants to fill his cabinet with Communists, Progressives and racists approved by the Democrats.

Tough luck. Go win some elections. :lmao:

Most of the citizens of the US are anti most of his cabinet picks
You got a new poll? Good for you. Meanwhile, this citizen is anti declaring a guy is doing everything wrong when he has been on the job for only a week.

You got a new poll? Good for you. Meanwhile, this citizen is anti declaring a guy is doing everything wrong when he has been on the job for only a week.

Look at his picks. I have watched Trump since the middle 80's. and I find him disgusting.

Look at his picks. I have watched Trump since the middle 80's. and I find him disgusting.
I have looked at his picks. They are successful people. They are not politicians who
sit around and talk about their good intentions. They act. What a wonderful change! An administration that works rather than just pontificates

who were not anti the departments they are supposedly to lead and some of whom know nothing about the Depts of which they are to lead, the Democrats would be ok with most of the cabinets. I mean come on Devos, anti public schools, Tillerson , Exxon Ceo who is a friend of Russia, and the rest are just a insult to human intelligence.

Keep relying on the government. Good luck with that.

Yes, falling in love with an immigrant is disgusting. How dare he? Being smarter and more successful than you, a travesty. Sigh...

A former US President summed it up rather nicely, Penelope when he stated that "elections have consequences..." In this case the consequence is that because Donald Trump won the election...he gets to choose who he will be working with in his Cabinet. The people he's selecting aren't "anti the departments they are supposed to lead"...it's more a question of they are anti the way you progressives have run those departments for a long time now.

It's the same poll that said Hillary was going to win in a landslide and Obama had a 57% Approval Rating!!

Don't hold your breath while they try to dig up the supporting facts, ROFLMAO!!!

The LMSM can't hide anymore, I'm taking odds they will die before they admit the truth...

It wouldn't make any difference who he put forward, the irrational hate is pre-programmed and will be directed at anyone and everyone he names.

Yeah, we're tired of what you clowns consider "decent". You all lost. "Elections have consequences". Remember those words? Sucks being on the other side don't it?

Yeah, we're tired of what you clowns consider "decent". You all lost. "Elections have consequences". Remember those words? Sucks being on the other side don't it?

Unreal how you can be pro his SOS pick and be anti Hillary.

She is a criminal. Pure and simple. What is amazing to me is a person like you can exist. There is a mountain of evidence of her illegal actions and you ignore that. Why?

She is a criminal. Pure and simple. What is amazing to me is a person like you can exist. There is a mountain of evidence of her illegal actions and you ignore that. Why?

No she isn't , and you can produce a FACT of one crime she has committed. Now Tillerson, I am sure many, being a friend to Russia while we had sanctions on Russia is just one.

No she isn't , and you can produce a FACT of one crime she has committed. Now Tillerson, I am sure many, being a friend to Russia while we had sanctions on Russia is just one.

Yes, she is. Comey detailed them all for you and had she been a normal person she would be indicted and waiting for trial. She was protected because her husband was POTUS once upon a time. Like I said, she could quite literally shoot somebody right in front of you and your warped brain would figure out some way to rationalize it. You're insane.

Forum List

Back