Maybe History really is bunk

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
51--Guatemala-Vacation-Travel-Uaxactun.jpg

Is this Uaxatun in Central America or Candi Sukuh in Java?

candi-sukuh.jpg

Is this Uaxatun in Central America or Candi Sukuh in Java?

Uaxactun (above) is an ancient ruin of the Maya civilization which was built around the 4th century and Candi Sukuh (below) was built in Java in the 15th century and there is a 1000-year gap between the two ruins.

I know this is a dorky first post, but there are only a certain number of material arrangements that large stone buildings can be constructed in. Also, there are only a finite number of ways a human mind can put them together. That should account for the similarity.

I know this is a dorky first post, but there are only a certain number of material arrangements that large stone buildings can be constructed in. Also, there are only a finite number of ways a human mind can put them together. That should account for the similarity.

siren.gif

GEEK ALERT!!​

Welcome to the board...

if we don't like you, we'll mock you.

if we do like you, we'll mock you without surcease.

I can tell I already don't like you. Surcease?

(This is the history message board equivalent of me shanking you on my first day)

i can already tell that i don't give a flying fuck what you may or may not like, corky.

have a cookie

oh, a tough guy. First you try to go all smart and then you try the tough guy act?

I'll take the cookie, though I'm not really sure what that means. I don't think you do either.

I can tell I already don't like you. Surcease?

(This is the history message board equivalent of me shanking you on my first day)

i can already tell that i don't give a flying fuck what you may or may not like, corky.

have a cookie

oh, a tough guy. First you try to go all smart and then you try the tough guy act?

I'll take the cookie, though I'm not really sure what that means. I don't think you do either.

sound it out, corky.

have a cookie

sound it out, corky.

What's your view on the Granger Movement? Reactionary farmers, or visionary capitalists?

I have a bunch of dingaling wetter Mexicans next door that wouldn't know the Statue of Liberty from the Taj Mahal . History. I LOVE history. Wowsa.

Forum List

Back