May out by tonight ?

Apparently they havve the number of letters to hold a vote of no confidence.

I would be delighted to see the heartless bitch kicked out but, in all honesty, there isnt one of these clowns I would be happy with,

Brexit will go on hold whilst the tories pursue their favourite pastime of backstabbing.

Brexit in chaos as MPs trigger vote of no confidence in May
Britain’s version of Trump sheep are finding out it’s impossible to have your cake and eat it, too. They want all the benefits of being in the EU without any of the consequences of leaving. There are some who just want to leave, economy and trade relationships be damned, but if that’s what had been on the ballot it never would have passed. I suspect the reason it passed at all is that, like with Trump, people were too complacent and thought there wasn’t any chance of the insanity actually happening.

Don't know about you, but it's not about the money.

British people tend to vote on principle.
Then they wouldn’t be in this mess, trying to maintain the benefits of EU membership without any of the responsibilities or obligations that come with.

Never mind. :cool-45:

You forgot to mention the benefits the EU gets from Britain

I would be delighted to see the heartless bitch kicked out but, in all honesty, there isnt one of these clowns I would be happy with,

Brexit will go on hold whilst the tories pursue their favourite pastime of backstabbing.

Britain’s version of Trump sheep are finding out it’s impossible to have your cake and eat it, too. They want all the benefits of being in the EU without any of the consequences of leaving. There are some who just want to leave, economy and trade relationships be damned, but if that’s what had been on the ballot it never would have passed. I suspect the reason it passed at all is that, like with Trump, people were too complacent and thought there wasn’t any chance of the insanity actually happening.

Then they wouldn’t be in this mess, trying to maintain the benefits of EU membership without any of the responsibilities or obligations that come with.

Britain can pull the plug on those anytime. They just don’t want to.

I don't need a lecture from you, thankyou very much.

You must be an American.

I don't need a lecture from you, thankyou very much.

You must be an American.
Yep. How’s your Brexit going? Oops... but you don’t need a lecture from me.

Pretty much. There is nothing keeping us in.Not even the mythical EU army.The wrangle is because those in the government are still trying to avoid a no deal. It's estimated that would cause our economy to çrash around 8%.
We want our cake and we want to eat it.

There is a realisation amongst brexits that brexits was a fantasy and that doesn't pay the bills.

Those who voted for it should apologise to the adults.

THE TORIES WILL ALWAYS DO THE WRONG THING

I expect the Worst Prime Minister Ever to win the confidence vote this evening. She needs 158 MPs to vote for her.

Usually the question is whether a party leader in this position wins well or wins badly. Margaret Thatcher won her confidence vote in 1990, but only by a few votes over the threshold. So she stood down and allowed a leadership contest to go forward.

Theresa May has zero wits but the tinnest of tin ears. If she wins by one she’ll stay on, claiming a mandate. She already has little authority. To win badly will leave her, as Lamont said, in office but not in power.

Quite what her supporters think they are supporting is a mystery. She’ll continue to push for the Worst deal Ever, which Parliament absolutely will not buy, and everyone will limp on. You’d think that the Tories would have realised by now that “Europe” is the party-killer. It brought down Margaret Thatcher, split the party under Major and left it miles from power, it brought down Cameron and now it’s sending May round the twist while putting the party into possibly terminal decline.

The vote is a secret ballot tonight, so it’s possible that May’s supporters have been sharpening their pencils while supporting her publicly. Whatever the outcome, you can be sure that the Tories will deliver the worst of all outcomes.

Posted in ATW

She has 100 votes apparently. I think the cabinet and other govt ministers will vote for her. They havent resigned so they must do so I think. I would imagine Boris and his mates will vote for her. He must be shitting himself.

May can stay, Brexit should go.

Really...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.......you are wrong again!

Brexit will STAY

May will GO! :up:

has she just been re elected?????
unbelievable:cuckoo:

FDPBAse.jpg

Forum List

Back