May he burn in eternal Hell:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
My cousin and close friend died on this flight. They found his body still strapped into his chair stuck in a tree. I will never forget the day I heard the news. This man had two kids, and a wife, murdered needlessly by Islamic animals. One of the things that most people don't realize is that the remaining family members suffer long after and sometimes forever, after an untimely passing like this. It's easier for the person that dies, than it is for the remaining family members usually.

World News - Lockerbie bomber al-Megrahi dies in Libya after long battle with cancer

By NBC News, msnbc.com and news services

Updated at 3:30 p.m. ET: TRIPOLI - The former Libyan intelligence officer convicted of the 1988 Lockerbie bombing that killed 270 people has died, his son told NBC News on Sunday. He was 60.

Abdel Baset al-Megrahi died at home after his health quickly deteriorated. "He has been suffering from cancer for a long time and God choose him," Khalid al-Magrahi told NBC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He was too sick to utter anything on his death bed," his brother Abdel Hakim told Reuters. "Just because Abdel Baset is dead doesn't mean the past is now erased. We will always tell the world that my brother was innocent.''

hell.jpg

Last edited:
Personally, i hope he found redemption or will find it.
He died way too easy compared to the suffering he caused on about 440 innocent families of the victims killed. I hope he gets all of it back and more.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc&ob=av2n]The Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love? - YouTube[/ame]

"Where Is The Love?"

What's wrong with the world, mama
People livin' like they ain't got no mamas
I think the whole world addicted to the drama
Only attracted to things that'll bring you trauma

Overseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorism
But we still got terrorists here livin'
In the USA, the big CIA
The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK

But if you only have love for your own race
Then you only leave space to discriminate
And to discriminate only generates hate
And when you hate then you're bound to get irate, yeah

Madness is what you demonstrate
And that's exactly how anger works and operates
Man, you gotta have love just to set it straight
Take control of your mind and meditate
Let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach
And would you turn the other cheek

Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love (Love)

Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love, the love, the love

It just ain't the same, always unchanged
New days are strange, is the world insane
If love and peace are so strong
Why are there pieces of love that don't belong

Nations droppin' bombs
Chemical gasses fillin' lungs of little ones
With ongoin' sufferin' as the youth die young
So ask yourself is the lovin' really gone

He died way too easy compared to the suffering he caused on about 300 innocent families of the victims killed. I hope he gets all of it back and more.

That he did.

Sorry for your loss. But you can take a little comfort in the way Gaddafi, the man that financed, planned and ordered the operation..died.

I too am sorry for you loss....it must be devastating. However, I hope that God forgives him. It's easy to love people like you, know you and love you back. As Christ said...even the heathens do that. It's difficult to love people you don't understand and actually hates you.

I don't mean to preach...you are entitled to feel however you feel. Just explaining my hope that God will have mercy on his soul.

He died way too easy compared to the suffering he caused on about 300 innocent families of the victims killed. I hope he gets all of it back and more.

That he did.

Sorry for your loss. But you can take a little comfort in the way Gaddafi, the man that financed, planned and ordered the operation..died.
Thanks. Mostly New Yorkers died on this flight. It was headed from Heathrow to JFK.

My cousin and close friend died on this flight. They found his body still strapped into his chair stuck in a tree. I will never forget the day I heard the news. This man had two kids, and a wife, murdered needlessly by Islamic animals. One of the things that most people don't realize is that the remaining family members suffer long after and sometimes forever, after an untimely passing like this. It's easier for the person that dies, than it is for the remaining family members usually.

World News - Lockerbie bomber al-Megrahi dies in Libya after long battle with cancer

By NBC News, msnbc.com and news services

Updated at 3:30 p.m. ET: TRIPOLI - The former Libyan intelligence officer convicted of the 1988 Lockerbie bombing that killed 270 people has died, his son told NBC News on Sunday. He was 60.

Abdel Baset al-Megrahi died at home after his health quickly deteriorated. "He has been suffering from cancer for a long time and God choose him," Khalid al-Magrahi told NBC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He was too sick to utter anything on his death bed," his brother Abdel Hakim told Reuters. "Just because Abdel Baset is dead doesn't mean the past is now erased. We will always tell the world that my brother was innocent.''

hell.jpg

A 180 on foreign policy doesn't often happen. In the case of Kadafi, I'm glad it did.

That he did.

The same guy that Bush sucked back up to?

My cousin and close friend died on this flight.

I'm very sorry for your loss. It must be hard to find peace when you are reminded by the media anniversaries, etc.
Thanks, but it's obvious that Iran's bloody hand was all over this. I hope that our govt and the British finally do the right thing and follow the trail to the rat's nest in Iran.

Pan Am 103: Iranian defector alleges Tehran linked to Lockerbie bombing

By Steve James

On June 4, the CBS programme "60 Minutes" aired claims that Iranian intelligence services organised the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 in December 1988.

The broadcast contained an interview with "60 Minutes" associate producer Roya Hakakian, who related her discussion with Iranian defector Ahmad Behbahani in which he claimed the bombing, over the Scottish town of Lockerbie, was in retaliation for the shooting down of an IranAir airbus five months previously by the US.

Two Libyans, Abdel Basset al-Megrahi and Al-Amin Khalifa Fahima, are currently on trial at Camp Zeist in the Netherlands for the bombing.

The CIA, FBI and the Iranian intelligence service have since disputed Behbahani's identity and claims.

Last month, the oppositionist National Council of Resistance of Iran circulated a report that an Ahmad Beladi-Behbahani, one-time deputy minister for counterintelligence, had entered Turkey and called for his arrest. Abolhassan Bani-Sadr, Iran's first prime minister after the overthrow of the Shah in 1979, told the Associated Press that Behbahani had left Iran two months ago, along with a Mr. Akbari, once a top aide to former Intelligence Minister Ali Fallahian.

In order to speak to Behbahani, Hakakian had to smuggle herself into the Turkish refugee camp in which the heavily guarded man was being held. Behbahani, who would not be interviewed on camera, said that for more than a decade he had coordinated all terrorist actions outside Iran on behalf of the Iranian government. He said that the Pan Am Flight 103 bombing had been commissioned by Iran, who contracted its execution to the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine—General Command (PFLP-GC), led by Ahmed Jabril, and a group of Libyans.

I too am sorry for you loss....it must be devastating. However, I hope that God forgives him. It's easy to love people like you, know you and love you back. As Christ said...even the heathens do that. It's difficult to love people you don't understand and actually hates you.

I don't mean to preach...you are entitled to feel however you feel. Just explaining my hope that God will have mercy on his soul.
Why would God have mercy on a person who intentionally murdered 440 totally innocent people?

Forum List

Back