May Future Generations...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
40hTR.jpg

Future generations are simply not going to have the time, freedom, access to uncensored information, nor ability to ponder how this could happen. The Will be too busy trying to survive in the aftermath.

The media leaned over backwards to ignore Ron Paul. When they weren't ignoring him, they were saying he has no chance of winning. Most of the GOP contenders had no chance of winning, but it was only Ron Paul they were saying it about.

The perceived chance of winning is half the game.

Future generations are going to piss on our graves.

Perhaps if we teach them that is the thing to do.... or do not prevent them from finding that understanding or coming to that conclusion.... um, yikes, that could also be applied to so many other circumstantial situations...... :eusa_angel:

Future generations are going to piss on our graves.

Perhaps if we teach them that is the thing to do.... or do not prevent them from finding that understanding or coming to that conclusion.... um, yikes, that could also be applied to so many other circumstantial situations...... :eusa_angel:

It's going to be their world and not ours, their world will be stripped of resources and polluted nearly to death. They will be left cleaning up after our wild party of fossil fuel consumption and needless resource depletion and hate our frigging guts.

Ron Paul has been taking on the status quo for decades, in a clear and consistent manner all while espousing an ideology of individual liberty and free markets.

The man is a true patriot who has stood up against considerable odds to promote his message of peace and liberty, especially from his own party.

He is the greatest politician I have ever seen in my lifetime and I never thought I would support a Republican. I found out that I like honest Conservatives, which many Republicans are not. Republicans are far removed Conservative principles as they can get.

Ron Paul has been taking on the status quo for decades, in a clear and consistent manner all while espousing an ideology of individual liberty and free markets.

The man is a true patriot who has stood up against considerable odds to promote his message of peace and liberty, especially from his own party.

He is the greatest politician I have ever seen in my lifetime and I never thought I would support a Republican. I found out that I like honest Conservatives, which many Republicans are not. Republicans are far removed Conservative principles as they can get.

Well said. Thanks Valox.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifJG_oFFDK0]Ron Paul's 2002 Predictions All Come True - Incredible Video! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back