May Day to Halloween or Trumpets to Yom Kippur?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Your portfolio has an 85% probability of going down in either time period. Losses for the year in the period Nov.1 to May 1 tend to be rare. But for those of us who are not Jewish does Labor day to Halloween keep us out of the high holy days without having to google?

mudwhistle

Your portfolio has an 85% probability of going down in either time period. Losses for the year in the period Nov.1 to May 1 tend to be rare. But for those of us who are not Jewish does Labor day to Halloween keep us out of the high holy days without having to google?

mudwhistle
Back when the DOW corrected in February, I checked since the Don became president and I was still up $63,000. I have cash on hand for the next correction and it too will make me plenty of profit..If you don't sell but hold for long term, these corrections are the best time to buy...

mudwhistle
Back when the DOW corrected in February, I checked since the Don became president and I was still up $63,000. I have cash on hand for the next correction and it too will make me plenty of profit..If you don't sell but hold for long term, these corrections are the best time to buy...

Avoiding permanent losses as in don't lose the money is the key to making money long term. my goal is 1% positive return/week.

Forum List

Back